Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: EnaW
EnaW September 1st, 2018

To make it a habit to listen to one person each day.

3 replies
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 1st, 2018

@EnaW Hi Ena, welcome to the community! We are delighted to have you here with us. Wow, that's an awesome goal; we are fortunate to have you on the listener team. Just remember self care!

Best of luck with your goal; we are rooting for you. If you have any questions/concerns, let us know. :)

2 replies
User Profile: EnaW
EnaW September 1st, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66 so funny you said self care... I just wrote those two words on a post it near my phone. Read my mind! Thank you do much!

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 1st, 2018

@EnaW My pleasure! Hehe, what a coincidence; proud to hear you are making it a priority. :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: laceandpaperflowers
laceandpaperflowers September 1st, 2018

Find a new job that isn't foodservice.

2 replies
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 1st, 2018

@laceandpaperflowers Hey lace, best of luck with the job hunt; I know how frustrating it can be. If you haven't already, feel free to check out the job and support category here for resources and more.

We are rooting for you! :)

User Profile: EnaW
EnaW September 1st, 2018

@laceandpaperflowers good luck! Job hunting is tough. Sending good vibes!

load more
User Profile: Sapphire1108
Sapphire1108 September 1st, 2018

Try hard.. push myself and try not to stress to much

2 replies
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 1st, 2018

@Sapphire1108 Hey Sapphire! I admire your determination to try hard but at the same time to not get too stressed out. It seems like you know how to balance things out.

Best of luck with your goal; we are rooting for you! :)

1 reply
User Profile: Sapphire1108
Sapphire1108 September 1st, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66 thank you i appreciate it and i wish you the same

load more
load more
User Profile: NoWorries431
NoWorries431 September 1st, 2018

One goal I have for the month is trying to relax more and no over think so much. This will help me to manage situations better and hopefully have less stress.

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 1st, 2018

@NoWorries431 Hello Worries! You show great self-awarenes by realizing the hazards of overthinking. Yes, it is outstanding how our thoughts can influence our daily lives.

Best of luck with your goal; we are rooting for you! :)

load more
User Profile: Heretohelp81
Heretohelp81 September 1st, 2018

I will be kind to myself and others. Ill offer a helping hand whenever I can.

4 replies
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 1st, 2018

@Heretohelp81 Hi Here, thats so sweet of you! Your username truly does suit you.

Best of luck with your ambitions; we are rooting for you! Thanks so much for your hard work and dedication here. :)

1 reply
User Profile: Heretohelp81
Heretohelp81 September 1st, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66

Thank you! 😊

load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 1st, 2018

@Heretohelp81 That's a very sweet goal!

1 reply
User Profile: Heretohelp81
Heretohelp81 September 1st, 2018

@YourCaringConfidant

I

load more
load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 1st, 2018

I plan on getting a cdl handbook and start reading it. I'm giving myself until the end of the year but it is a goal of mine.

3 replies
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 1st, 2018

@YourCaringConfidant Hi Caring! Thats an awesome goal; it sounds like a neat book. It is great that you are setting a timeline to reach your goal.

Best of luck with your goal; we are rooting for you! Happy reading! :)

2 replies
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 1st, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66 Thanks, but it isn't a book. Lol. It is the handbook to study to get a commercial driver's license. :)

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 1st, 2018

@YourCaringConfidant Ah, so that's what CDL stands for. My apologies! Good luck in getting your license. :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: HydrangeaField
HydrangeaField September 1st, 2018

I'm keeping the goal I had last month, staying out of matters that don't concern me and learn acceptance. That, and get closer to God.

3 replies
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 1st, 2018

@HydrangeaField Yes. Drawing closer to God is a great goal! Definitely a beautiful goal.

2 replies
User Profile: HydrangeaField
HydrangeaField September 1st, 2018

@YourCaringConfidant Thank you. :) I think so too. I just hope I can achieve it

1 reply
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 1st, 2018

@HydrangeaField You totally can!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: kindDreamer93
kindDreamer93 September 1st, 2018

Turn 21 years old :) and hope to be engaged within the next few months

2 replies
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 1st, 2018

@kindDreamer93 Hey Dreamer! Wow, sounds like a busy month for you. Happy early b-day! Best of luck with the engagement; hope it turns out okay.

Best of luck with your goals; we are rooting for you!

1 reply
User Profile: kindDreamer93
kindDreamer93 September 1st, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66 Thank you for your support :)

load more
load more
User Profile: TortueDesBois
TortueDesBois September 1st, 2018

@Laura spend LESS time on 7cups.

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 1st, 2018

@TortueDesBois Hi Tourtue! Yes, it is important to manage our time here.

Best of luck! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication here. :)

load more
User Profile: RebeccalouiseHaslam
RebeccalouiseHaslam September 1st, 2018

Try and make some new friends when i start college next week.

3 replies
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 1st, 2018

@RebeccalouiseHaslam Hello Rebecca! Making new friends at school is quite convienent. I'm sure you will create new friendships soon.

Best of luck with your goal; we are rooting for you! Also, good luck with college. :)

1 reply
User Profile: RebeccalouiseHaslam
RebeccalouiseHaslam September 1st, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66

heartheart

load more
User Profile: dynamicOrange9747
dynamicOrange9747 September 3rd, 2018

Let's be friends! What's your FB profile I'll add you! 😲

load more