Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Stay STUCK in my own Muck, or FIGHT, like never before! Again and again.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle July 15th, 2025

Listed below are other threads, I created, on this topic, in the past. I always seem to spiral downhill to the point of hopelessness.

But then I fight, not because I'm strong. Because I'm snared and scared of what will happen if I don't fight. (not about harming myself, but, about losing everything... including my dreams and aspirations)

After I fight myself out of danger, I'm able to maintain and function with just a little bit of hope. 

If I visit this thread, It's because I'm down and almost out. (but not out yet). I come here to talk myself out of hopelessness.

Anyone is welcome to interact, share, and just let it all out. Find a little relief, and hope to continue on. 

Listed below are past threads:

https://www.7cups.com/forum/motivation/GoalsandAccomplishments_653/2024Week41of52StaySTUCKinmyownMuckORFIGHTlikeneverbeforeMonday101424Sunday102024_338709/

https://www.7cups.com/forum/motivation/GoalsandAccomplishments_653/2024NovemberStaySTUCKinmyownMuckORFIGHTlikeneverbefore_340535/?p=3

https://www.7cups.com/forum/motivation/GoalsandAccomplishments_653/BeingThankfulandGoingCrazyatthesametimeIcannotgraspthedisciplines_343694/


121
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP August 31st, 2025

The mess hall retreat turned into a real mess and may cause me to lose the house war.

I will attack with a major offensive counter attack and possibly save this campaign from failure.

Battle one: Cleanup and settle lingering skirmishes.

Battle two: Dust bunnies and furballs have joined forces to infilterate my home base from all points of the compass.
I will battle and defeat them at the northern front (bedroom) with the battle weary but mighty vacuum cleaner!

18 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora August 31st, 2025

@IsayUncle 

rolling-funny-memes.gif

9 replies
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP August 31st, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora

🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂 thank you! ur such a charmer! 🤗

8 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora August 31st, 2025

@IsayUncle ^-^ How are you doing? 

7 replies
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP August 31st, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora

EEEhhh, head down, slogging forward. 😣 but ..... 😁 the best i can.

How 'bout you? 

6 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora August 31st, 2025

@IsayUncle wellll forward's the only way forward xD I think I'll be taking a little inspiration from you and fight the dust bunnies in my head.

twins-kids-fighting.gif

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 31st, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora For some reason a leaf blower came to mind 😂 Just be careful not to blow out your pilot light 🤭

4 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 1st, 2025

@mytwistedsoul too late, I'm dead??

soul-leaving.gif

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 1st, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora I got you! 😊

cat-revive.gif



2 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 1st, 2025

@mytwistedsoul 

cute-halloween.gif

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 1st, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora 😂

ghost-ghosted.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 31st, 2025

@IsayUncle Tally ho! Be brave good knight! Tarry not with thine sword of Hoover! Dust bunnies and furballs be damned! 😂😂

vacuum-chase.gif

7 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora August 31st, 2025

@mytwistedsoul The vacuum strikes back lol 

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 31st, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora  😁 The second series of Hoover Havoc 😂😂 

5 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 1st, 2025

@mytwistedsoul 

angry-face-dont-mess-with-me.gif

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 1st, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora  It went south so quickly! 😂 They say heat can sanitize 😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 1st, 2025

@mytwistedsoul xD 

***-burn.gif

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 1st, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora Are demons supposed to be that cute? 😂

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 2nd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul yep 

petty-thats-so-raven.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP September 1st, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora @mytwistedsoul 🤣😁😂🤣😁😂😆🤣

Thanks for the ridiculously funny morning uplift. You 2 are just way too silly together.

You guys were like the USO group, coming in, to entertain the troops. And it worked. 😄💖.

PS. my wartime antics is just another role playing method to conquer obligations. i'm not going crazy.... not really, i don't think... well, maybe. 😬😜🤪.

thanks again, and have a wonderful day! (a day filled with wonder, instead of worry)

17 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 1st, 2025

@IsayUncle 🤪

angry-girl.gif

Hey house work is a battle. No joke. Why is there always so much housework? And it all seems like a trap. Dust just comes back. 


16 replies
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP September 1st, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

LOL haha 

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 2nd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul 

rc-not-me-rc-not-me-devil.gif

14 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 2nd, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora You should ask Tiny how she hides her horns 😂 

13 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 2nd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul lol @Tinywhisper11 

what-are-you-hiding-psych.gif

12 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 2nd, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora 😂😂

11 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 3rd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul @BlueDarkAurora

animal-deer.gif

10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 No? 😳

leatylrs-friends.gif

lord-of-the-rings-frodo.gif

i-own-a-hat-nik-nocturnal.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 4th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 

deer-dreamcore.gif

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP September 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

cats-fluffy.gif

We all know you are! uhuh uhuh, suuuure? 😇

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 4th, 2025

@IsayUncle 😂 Exactly! 😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 4th, 2025

@IsayUncle I'm a Angel too💖😇

death-fairy.gif

3 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 

dog-fly.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 4th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora 

puppy-flight.gif

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 

bubududu-dragon.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 That gif is a mood 😂 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP September 1st, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora @mytwistedsoul

Your GIF's were spot on, and perfecty expressed. STILL LMAO 🤩🤣

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 2nd, 2025

@IsayUncle 

rihanna-crown.gif

load more
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP September 1st, 2025

As this week begins, I believe I can make peace on two war fronts.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP September 1st, 2025

Northern front conquered!

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 1st, 2025

@IsayUncle


reaction-victory.gif

load more
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP September 1st, 2025

I have not won the war on the house yet.

Western front defeated.... Attacking the southern front NOW.

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 1st, 2025

@IsayUncle


bh187-braveheart.gif

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 2nd, 2025

@IsayUncle 

kitten-attack.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 4th, 2025

@IsayUncle 

cat-gun.gif

2 replies
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP September 6th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

The chores are counter attacking!!!!!!! Argggh. 🤣soobtime-fknbnuy.gif

Love You Tiny, how are you doing today? 💗

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 7th, 2025

@IsayUncle 😂😂😂 I love you too 💖💖 I'm ok'ish 💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP September 6th, 2025

Everything is Soooooo mucked up.

Put on the muck boots and grab a shovel...... start digging.

Focus  -> --> -----> Advance -> --> -----> Repeat -> --> -----> Better here, than there..... I think. My mind is so jumbled.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP September 6th, 2025

I feel reallly weird today... kind of spacey fog with no direction. It's OK, not bad. Just total loss of discipline or control or purpose.

It's rainy and very gloomy.

BUT i know I must get things done so i can get back to work and get my vehicles fixed.

With both my trucks broke down, all sense of order and priorites are all over the planet. 

Do basics, i have to get beyond the basics, but have to get through the basics first.

The basics for today: 1 - clean kitchen / 2 - clean floors / 3 - do laundry / 4 - do paperwork / 5 - formulate plan for next week.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP September 6th, 2025

the hours are slipping by, getting little done, eyelids getting heavy.

Not done with kitchen yet. 

7 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 7th, 2025

@IsayUncle take a little nap? 💗 Or maybe some tea.

milk-and-mocha-tea-time.gif

6 replies
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP September 7th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora

Thank You. How are you doing today? 

5 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 7th, 2025

@IsayUncle I'm fighting some demons lol but they're not in my head xD 

critical-role-crit-role.gif

How are things going with you? Here's a flower for you 💗

flower-for-u-flower-fo-my-flower.gif

4 replies
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP September 7th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora

those puny demons ain't got nuttin on you! 'Wham" "Bam" 'Smash" batman-robin.gif

I don't think they can keep you down... what r they? 🤔

& thx for the flower.... here's some sweets.

yum-yes.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 7th, 2025

@IsayUncle @BlueDarkAurora don't worry I'll protect you aurora💖💖 are you ok?? Uncle John it's time for you to go to bed young man💖cozy-warm-and-cozy.gif

the-lion-king-angry.gif


1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 8th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 with you my protector 💖 I'll be alright 💖 

bunny-cute.gif

load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 8th, 2025

@IsayUncle Aww thank you 💖 I hope you know we are here for you :) always *-* 🌸

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP October 30th, 2025

OCTOBER 30 2025 THURSDAY
---> Getting out of the financial MUCK! <---

This is the beginning of a battle towards financial security for the start of 2026. I wish I could talk about real money but I fear that turns people off and more importantly, it might make others, less fortunate, and struggling harder, roll thier eyes and feel worse. Money doesn't bring happiness. BUT it does give us freedom. Freedom to make choices.... Those choices can destroy us or enrich us. It alway comes back to choices and consequences. 

But First WE Must Earn the Money
(I can make my choices later, after all my bills are paid)
FREEDOM.

(My 30 day goal is to as find, orchestrate and complete as many jobs as possible)

OCTOBER 30 2025 THURSDAY (Day 1)
Stay disciplined with morning routine. Fill out paperwork for upcoming jobs.