Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What may seem like a small goal can be a huge accomplishment.

User Profile: Werewolf500602
Werewolf500602 February 14th, 2023

What is a goal you would like to accomplish this week?

It can be anything, from doing homework everyday, to doing something you enjoy, or maybe just going for relaxing walk, or reading a book?

6
User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 February 14th, 2023

@Werewolf500602

I would like to finish an essay for school, I've been procrastinating on!

What about you?💜

1 reply
User Profile: Werewolf500602
Werewolf500602 OP February 14th, 2023

@innateJoy9602

That's a awesome goal! 🌱 💜

And this week I'm going to work on making each day a unique one, so I can look back on this week thinking 'wow I didn't have instant noodles for dinner everyday' XD

load more
User Profile: broadfemmelovelive
broadfemmelovelive February 14th, 2023

@Werewolf500602

This is a great prompt! I really want to finish my current book, it is Set Boundaries, Find Peace A Guide to Reclaiming Yourself Written by: Nedra Glover Tawwab. I'm really proud of myself for working through the accompanying workbook as well. It's hard work working on ourselves but little weekly goals like this can be really rewarding.

User Profile: Jaeteuk
Jaeteuk February 14th, 2023

I need to finish reading some material, so I can write my book description.

@Werewolf500602

User Profile: Ani0107
Ani0107 February 14th, 2023

@Werewolf500602 Little steps can make a huge difference one day. You are absolutely right!

User Profile: toucans
toucans February 14th, 2023

@Werewolf500602

I recently got one of those half-gallon water bottles. My goals are to finish one of those every day, and get some exercise in (minimum 20 min) every other day,.