Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Smackmeisters: Slappers of Slappingdale, Order of the Exalted SmackyMcGee

User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee June 16th

@Amanda84

@JesusRedeemedMe2425 
@AiluraTheCat (if she comes back)
@RunningMachine 
@agreeableSkies9889

Before anyone asks, yes this is indeed a cult. The guidelines are very simple. We're going to start out with a Tomigotchi pyramid scheme (I'll be at the top). Then we'll work our way towards thought cleansing. Finally we'll finish out with an ascension ceremony (who likes Kool-Aid?!)

We will all have important roles. For example, if we get trapped on a desert island with no food, that's where Amanda will come in. Other roles can be hashed out in the comments.

If you've made your daily Tomigotchi sales quotas you may also share something about your day or ask for support on something!

Also I couldn't remember what we ultimately decided on for the name of the group but I know it was somewhere along these lines. I figured we'd have a name that everyone would like and made everyone feel important. If you have any input / feedback feel free to post below! 👇 

635

Guys... I'm planning on coming out to my mom tomorrow or Saturday. Wish me luck 🤞

7 replies

Will update afterwards

Please do! You got this <3

3 replies

Thank you ❤️

2 replies

How you feeling?

1 reply

Good about possibly coming out but also really sad. I honestly kinda wish I had a boyfriend 😔 I'm so sick of being single but I know that I need to better myself before I'm ready

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 9th

@agreeableSkies9889

Good luck 🍀 

@agreeableSkies9889

Wow! That's big news! Will be thinking of you and your mom tomorrow!

load more

Japanese dwarf flying squirrels.

12 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 10th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Is that your favorite animal, or were you playing around with a random word generator😄 ? 

 Japanese dwarf flying squirrels are cool, but personally I prefer the Portuguese fortunately victorious ferret.  Or maybe an Canadian boundlessly lewd duck.

11 replies

I just learned about them! Look them up! Theyre adorable <3

10 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 10th

@jesusredeemedme2425

OMG!! They ARE adorable!!! Those eyes!!


9 replies

Right???? <3

8 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 10th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Right!! I thought martens and stoats were cute...

7 replies

Eh, they're meh. Try baby bats! <3

6 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 10th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Baby possums? Cute or not cute?

5 replies

Eh, sorta.

Baby ANYTHING is adorable hehe

4 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 10th

@jesusredeemedme2425

"Baby ANYTHING is adorable". Oh no, now you've triggered my inner pedant. Stand back -- I am going to spend the evening looking for the ugliest, most repulsive baby animal I can find.😄.  


3 replies

Baby monkeys. Monkeys creep me out.

2 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 10th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Uncanny valley?

I don't like baby mice. A mouse once had a litter in my car. It was not pretty.  Can't decide if baby naked mole rats are cute or not.  Baby snakes, spiders etc - not cute!

1 reply

??

Awww, mice and rats and snakes are awesome! Not sure about the babies tho lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

Y'all, I don't feel like my family loves me. I told my mom that I'm not straight and she basically said that if I have a boyfriend she'd kick me out and wouldn't let me have him over. Idk what to do. I feel so disrespected and like I don't matter to them the way they say I do. Also have a terrible headache and constipation. 😞 This is the worst week of my life 😒 if they knew I crossed dressed under their roof idk what they'd do

8 replies

Feels like people on the Internet like me more than they do

4 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 11th

@agreeableSkies9889

😔🩷

I'm truly sorry to hear that the conversation didn't go the way you wanted it to 🩵

3 replies

It's okay. I just don't even know what love means to them. I also had to call my sister an ambulance and my mom was basically under minding the fact that my sister had a pain attack/possible seizure while driving because she was doing vbs and told me to wait to call an ambulance. She's ok, but I don't think my family is there mentally

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 11th

@agreeableSkies9889

I'm glad your sister is ok 🩷

1 reply

Thank you ❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 11th

@agreeableSkies9889

I am so sorry. 😢 I had hoped that your mother would be more understanding.

1 reply

I honestly don't feel super comfortable at home but don't know what do. Yeah it sucks

load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 14th

Just now seeing this... I am so sorry to hear it. You deserve better from your family.

load more

I wish y'all were my irl friends. You're always so nice and accepting 😔

2 replies

I wish we were too <3 You're the sweetest!!!

1 reply

@jesusredeemedme2425

Awwww... You too

load more
load more

Anyone playing any good games? I'm playing Doom Eternal and Celeste right now... Want to pick up a book again soon though. Also need to clean up my room big time!

10 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 14th

@agreeableSkies9889

My kid recommends Ultrakill.  I recommend Pong.

9 replies

Hahaha 😂 what about monopoly?

5 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 14th

@agreeableSkies9889

I was going to go with Monopoly! Or maybe Whist... something old like me 😄

4 replies

@carefulEast6708

At least monopoly can be enjoyable! Did you ever have role-play games or were those not really a thing either?

3 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 14th

@agreeableSkies9889

My family plays D&D.  I was a dungeon master for awhile .. how about you?  Do you like LitRPG?

2 replies

@carefulEast6708

I want to try a roleplay game eventually but I haven't. My family isn't cool enough, 😔 but I like rpg video games 😂 I always felt I'd like a roleplay game better than a traditional board game because there's more going on

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 14th

My favorite RPGs are Earthbound and Yakuza Like A Dragon. I could go on and on though.

Currently playing Romancing SaGa 2, and I'm really enjoying it

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

@carefulEast6708

Nothing against pong though. We need the originals

2 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 14th

@agreeableSkies9889

Pong is lame. Pretty much the definition of lame ..


1 reply

ð¤£

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 14th

@Amanda84 @JesusRedeemedMe2425 @AiluraTheCat @RunningMachine @agreeableSkies9889 @LadyInSilence @carefulEast6708 @Torean


Hey guys just to keep you updated: I've been incredibly busy. I booked two camping trips in July separated by only a week. And that week consists of my trying to get everything on earth done before my next trip.

I have not forgotten about you!! I'm going to catch up on the thread sooner or later (either this week or two weeks from not 😆)

13 replies

All good! Have an AMAZING month! <3 Deets later please hehe

Hope you have fun ⛺

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 14th

@SmackyMcGee

Absolutely, have the greatest time 🥰

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence July 14th

Enjoy your time Mitch. Looking forward to hearing all about it

Please dont get eaten by mosquitoes. Hehe

User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 14th

@SmackyMcGee

That sounds awesome! Enjoy your trips!

User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine July 15th

@SmackyMcGee

Enjoy the camping.

I:be been struggling a little and had a couple of A&E visits past two weeks, looks like an upper respiratory chest infection has caused breathing difficulties only when laying down but been on antibiotics for past 4 days and it appears to be lifting. Been an awful 6 months I can't wait to get back to my usual 10km/day routine that helps me avoid most of the issues 🤪🤪

Enjoy the camping 😁😁

6 replies
User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee OP July 17th

@RunningMachine

Man sorry to hear this. Have I told you you're way tougher than me? It's true

Some people just have to live their lives at like expert difficulty. It makes for really resilient and inspiring people like yourself sir 🫡 

Hang in there and keep us posted.

And if anyone else is reading this I'll try to get around to everyone else's comments tomorrow before camp.

@RunningMachine

That sucks. Hope you don't live on the East Coast or around Canada in the US right now. It's really gross and unhealthy from the smoke from the Canadian wildfires.

3 replies

There's Canadian wildfires?

2 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 17th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Massive forest fire in northwestern Ontario. The smoke is blowing down across the Great Lakes states (Wisconsin,  Michigan, Chicago area, northern Ohio..) and into the Northeast (NY, Philadelphia, even Boston).

1 reply

Wow, that's HUGE!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine July 17th

@RunningMachine

Cheers, a quick update, first night off work last night since the infection, looks like it's cleared, blood oxygen averaged 94 all night without any drops under 90, average pulse was high at 56 but partly explained by heat, usually sits between 45-48 overnight. Another 6 nights off work so going to push the exercise gently.  

After a severe lecture from the consultant at A&E I'm going to have to stop being complacent about the clot damage to my lungs and monitor my oxygen levels a couple of times a day. I was in danger of organs shutting down over the past fortnight due to low oxygen without any symptoms showing at all.

Time to get back to recovering fitness, at least hip feels like it has recovered too 😁😁😁

load more
load more

Guys I think I'm going to need my wisdom teeth taken out. I don't want to lol. I haven't been to the dentist and my insurance is weird and annoying but my head and teeth hurt and my wisdom teeth are impacted 😞

7 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 14th

I hope you can get the insurance part figured out. So the checkup, you might not even need them out (unless they already told you that you do). 😅 Tooth problems can be confusing.

1 reply

Idk they are impacted and causing headaches that's why I'm guessing they need to be taken out

load more

Its not as awful as you think. I've had mine done. <3

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 15th

Same. I barely even remember it

load more
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 15th

@agreeableSkies9889

Oh ouch! Just what you need right now 😞

I've been through it several times (my own wisdom teeth and my kids.)  My kids oral surgeon sent them home as soon as they could walk, wrapped in a beach towel (🤔🤷‍♀️ ) with his name and phone # on it. Now whenever a dog pees in the floor or something we grab one of these weird oral surgeon beach towels to clean it up.

2 replies

Buy some ice cream and.soft foods ahead of time <3

1 reply
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 15th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Definitely lots of ice cream! 😁

load more
load more
load more

Its sweaty hot here lol

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 22nd

@jesusredeemedme2425


voIsCEBX4yxB5.gif

1 reply

Im here lol

Just got bit by a mosquito... again.

load more
load more
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 22nd

A bit quiet here lately so I thought I would post some questions.. today's question: what is your favorite kind of ice cream?

My answer is butter pecan. If that's not available I will get the ice cream with the longest name, like chocolate raspberry cheesecake swirl. 

16 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 22nd

I like the energy of choosing the longest name. 😂

I might be the same way. My favorite varies, but I like chocolate flavors being included. Especially if it's got chocolate chips, brownie bits, Reese's, stuff like that

12 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 22nd

@Torean

I like the intense chocolate flavors. A local ice cream place has chocolate fudge brownie ice cream. I get that when I am in the mood for chocolate. How about waffle cones and bowls? Yes or Nay?

11 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 22nd

Waffle cone always. I'm not about to want smoke with my inner child about that one, no matter how convenient the bowl is. Cuz he's right. That's one of the little things that matters. 😁

10 replies

Definitely rainbow sherbet, in a cup!

4 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 22nd

@jesusredeemedme2425

User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 22nd

@jesusredeemedme2425

Have you ever had sherbert in Sprite or 7Up?

2 replies

Not sure, but that sounds AMAZING! Have you had Coke or root beer floats??? <3

1 reply
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 24th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I love root beer floats! Yum!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 22nd

@Torean

Jimmy's (or sprinkles) on the waffle cone? Dipped in chocolate?

Personally I prefer waffle bowls to cones ..less mess!

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 22nd

I'm not picky about the kind of waffle cone really. Ive never actually had ones like that but I kinda wanna try now

There's multiple kinds of waffle cones???

2 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 23rd

@jesusredeemedme2425

Ice cream shops around me will dip the top of the cone in melted chocolate. Sometimes they'll also roll it in jimmies or chopped nuts.

I live in Ice Cream heaven. There's two shops a mile from my house and three more within walking distance of my work.

1 reply
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 23rd

That sounds kinda fun. 😁 For ice cream we have Braums or a heladeria. We also have a gelato place, a frozen yogurt place, and an extra good frozen custard place. Actually, I keep forgetting about the horror themed ice cream parlor.. there's that too. That place is kinda right up my alley, but it's more expensive and it takes a while.

Aaaand now I want dessert.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

@carefulEast6708

Maple syrup. I think it's mostly a Vermont thing IDK but it's sooo good ð¤¤

2 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 24th

@agreeableSkies9889

Maple syrup ice cream? Maple syrup on top of ice cream?  Oooh..maple syrup swirl? With broken up bits of maple syrup candy in it? 

1 reply

@carefulEast6708

The ice cream I'm talking about is literally just flavored maple syrup. I think it's mixed in idk. But I can't get it where I live or in most ice cream places. I've only ever seen it in Vermont

load more
load more
load more

Google "Jimothy". And just... wait. Hehe. Just trust me! <3

11 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 23rd

Saw it, but didn't know it by name. Poor little buddy has a weird back end 😂

3 replies

He has a short spine. Isn't he cute???? <3

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 23rd

I wanna make friends with him

1 reply

Do it!!!!

Idk where lil buddy lives tho. Lol

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 July 23rd

@jesusredeemedme2425

My daughter loves that raccoon! Im sorry to say but I find it creepy - looks too much like a baboon for my taste. Actual baboons are okay but raccoons that look like baboons ? Not so much.

5 replies

Monkeys and apes are CREEEPY lol

4 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 24th

Gorillas and orangutans are generally really cool and socially aware. Chimps are a different story entirely. They are those things until they're not

3 replies

Theyre also creepy. Hehe

2 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean July 24th

There are theories that orangutans can totally speak like humans, and they just don't let us see them do it. 😁

1 reply

In what universe lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

@jesusredeemedme2425

OMG... He looks like a cryptid

load more