Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: iCareUK
iCareUK September 5th, 2022

Welcome to all new members and listeners.


7 Cups is amazing and an amazing place, follow guidance on the site as there is lots of resources to look through and take the benefit, 7 cups provides this for free and it's the only place to have everything in one place.


Lots of love and keep safe ❤️

User Profile: iCareUK
iCareUK September 5th, 2022

Hey all,


I rejoined 7 cups after a couple of years break due to a decline in my mental health.


In my life I have been battered, abused in all ways, neglected and rejected all my life and I am still here fighting back.


Coming back to 7 cups is amazing and I am happy to be back and learning a new journey with you all :)

User Profile: Neverendingpicture
Neverendingpicture September 8th, 2022

@iCareUK hey, welcome back.

load more
User Profile: Jones198526
Jones198526 September 5th, 2022

Hi welcome member's if you need help with advice

I'm here to listen to your story please messages me I'm alwhys here 24 hours to take your advice

User Profile: LaverneTheFern
LaverneTheFern September 5th, 2022

Hello, new here…I have never really put myself out there online but I’m glad to have the chance to relate to others and share experiences and thoughts🫶❤️‍🩹

User Profile: dtanushree
dtanushree September 7th, 2022

@LaverneTheFern

Hello ♥️ Welcome to 7cups! We are glad to have you here and I hope you get all the support you wish on Cups.

whiskey-ei-suoi-amici-coccole-sonore.gif

load more
User Profile: LLils
LLils September 5th, 2022

@Hope

Welcome, Take care

User Profile: kylestraight1
kylestraight1 September 5th, 2022

Welcome to the new members. We hope you feel welcome here.

User Profile: kylestraight1
kylestraight1 September 5th, 2022

Hello and welcome to all new members. Please allow me a chance to introduce myself. My name is Kyle and I am a trained listener. I am here to support all members. I hope that you all feel welcome in seven cups. I for one am glad that you are here. Myself and my fellow listeners are volunteering there time to help you through your tough times. I am here to help and support you.

User Profile: dtanushree
dtanushree September 7th, 2022

@kylestraight1

Hi there Kyle! I hope you're doing well. So glad to have you here. This thread is for members to introduce themselves and listeners like you and I to welcome them on cups ♥️😊

Guess what? We have a forum space for listeners to welcome them and for them to introduce themselves!! We would love to welcome you to this community and make you feel welcomed here in the best ways possible.

Click Here (forum space for listeners to introduce themselves)

Hope you're enjoying your journey so far. Feel free to PM me or visit the Listener Support Room if you ever need help/support in your journey. All the best!

tiny-green-frog-frog-love.gif

load more
User Profile: AshAngels101
AshAngels101 September 6th, 2022

Hey 🤍


User Profile: AshAngels101
AshAngels101 September 6th, 2022

I'm. New here


User Profile: AshAngels101
AshAngels101 September 6th, 2022

Hello I'm ash Id like to help people be better , I like to listen to people talk about their passion struggles and more .

I'm very empathetic so I get overwhelmed easily that's why sometimes I get away from here to recharge my battery.id like to make friends with listeners and be friendly too


User Profile: dtanushree
dtanushree September 7th, 2022

@AshAngels101

Hi there Ash! I hope you're doing well. So glad to have you here. This thread is for members to introduce themselves and listeners like you and I to welcome them on cups ♥️😊


Guess what? We have a forum space for listeners to welcome them and for them to introduce themselves!! We would love to welcome you to this community and make you feel welcomed here in the best ways possible.


Click Here (forum space for listeners to introduce themselves)


Hope you're enjoying your journey so far. Feel free to PM me or visit the Listener Support Room if you ever need help/support in your journey. All the best!

load more