Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Naruto0
Naruto0 September 24th, 2022

Welcome

User Profile: positivepotatoe123
positivepotatoe123 September 24th, 2022

Hey I'm so happy to be a part of this community, and I want to support and help as many people as I can. I will be compassionate and show support to people especially suffering from depression and chronic pain because I've been a survivor myself.



User Profile: Olive1Q82
Olive1Q82 September 24th, 2022

I am new to the app. I joined for community support for depression, anxiety, and other issues. I am looking to start ‘somewhere’ because sometimes there’s so much going on in my life it’s hard to know where to begin. 🙂


i am enjoying reading the posts. There are many great resources here.

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 25th, 2022

@Olive1Q82 Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family.

We are so glad to have you here, at 7cups.

load more
User Profile: k4ttsk0rps3
k4ttsk0rps3 September 24th, 2022

Hello there~


My name is Katt. I want to become a therapist or writer when I’m older, to help people with similar experiences to me and to teach lessons about this harsh world. I hope to aid a lot of people!

2 replies
User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 September 24th, 2022

@k4ttsk0rps3 Hello Katt! Those are great goals! I hope that you enjoy your time at 7 cups. Thankyou for learning to be a listener and being willing to help others.

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 25th, 2022

@k4ttsk0rps3 Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family.

We are so glad to have you here as a listener.

load more
User Profile: kindPassion386
kindPassion386 September 25th, 2022

I Welcome all the new members to the best self care community. I hope y’all enjoy the best from us.

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 25th, 2022

@kindPassion386 Thanks for your kind words.

load more
User Profile: sunnyPainting94
sunnyPainting94 September 25th, 2022

Hi, I have been a listener for almost 3 years now. How do I become a verified listener?

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 25th, 2022

Hey @sunnyPainting94, that's awesome you're interested in becoming a verified listener and have been supporting the community for so long. You can find all the information about becoming a VL Here (clickable). Feel free to reach out, if you have any questions.❤

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 25th, 2022

@sunnyPainting94 @ASilentObserver please read the post above this please, they would like to be an approved listener in our 7cups community.

2 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 25th, 2022

@calmMango9611 thank you for the tag calm. reached out to Sunny

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 September 25th, 2022

@ASilentObserver Glad to hear this. Your very welcomed.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Peacefulbutterfly123
Peacefulbutterfly123 September 25th, 2022

Hi i am new everyone how’s everyone?

1 reply
User Profile: Porta1985
Porta1985 September 28th, 2022

@Peacefulbutterfly123 Hi and welcome. I am also new, since last Friday. Hope you are finding it ok.

load more
User Profile: Peacefulbutterfly123
Peacefulbutterfly123 September 25th, 2022

😊

User Profile: thoughtfulBalloon5652
thoughtfulBalloon5652 September 25th, 2022

@Hope hi I'm new and just figuring things out. Really just looking for a place to open up without judgement.

1 reply
User Profile: 7CupsCommunity
7CupsCommunity September 27th, 2022

@thoughtfulBalloon5652

Welcome Balloon, to the community. Here is a welcome pack that you can check out and bookmark for your use: Member Welcome Pack. We look forward to seeing you in the community.

load more
User Profile: lovelyRina6234
lovelyRina6234 September 26th, 2022

@Hope

yay