3 Birthday badges to celebrate 3 years.... CAN YOU EARN ALL THREE??
I dare ALL OF YOU to try and earn the hat trick (all 3 badges)!!
3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday
3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!
3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message
Challenge: figure out how to earn all 3 !! Hint: most are located in this forum category :D
This app is making me feel I'm in a whole new world. LOL. Glad that there are tons of great and kind people here. ^^
@GodsSOULdier Whoo welcome! We're glad to have you here :)
3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message.
I've done this challenge twice and both times after I hit "Add Post" the screen goes white and the badge notification has yet to appear. What am I doing wrong?
Thanx so much I got the badge for Hug-a-Friend, what about the other 2 badges.....
i give a shoutout to @axxxh who helps me whenever she can
Shoutouts to KnighTerrAin and magicalRiver21. Your support has meant a lot and you're just all around wonderful people.
3rd Bday Hug-a-friend:
shout out to @Zed786 for always being a wonderful & kind person towards me

Hugs to all of the friends in 7 Cups 😀
Shout out to my listeners @kindlistening and @lightworker1111 for being kind, compassionate, understanding, non-judgmental and helpful. Thank you guys!
Happy Birthday 7cups !!!
A huge birthday hug and coffee to all the Listeners over here. 
happy birthday 7 Cups!!! Thank you for everything!