Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Birthday badges to celebrate 3 years.... CAN YOU EARN ALL THREE??

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

I dare ALL OF YOU to try and earn the hat trick (all 3 badges)!!

3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday

3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message

Challenge: figure out how to earn all 3 !! Hint: most are located in this forum category :D

228
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow July 6th, 2016

A shoutout for @Amelia who interviewd me for Teen Listenership and was so supportive ever since...... Amelia you meant a lot and your support at all crucial moments was precious.....Thank u from my heart !!!

heart

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow July 6th, 2016

Tweeted on Twitter :

Happy '3rd' Birthday 7 Cups what a fabulous community u r !!! Come vent out 2 anyone of us abt anything, click on 7cups.com/11791530

User Profile: calmspirit
calmspirit July 6th, 2016

A shout-out to all the lovely listeners on here who make a difference to people's lives daily!
I am so proud to be a part of this incredible site and the people involved who keep it alive.

User Profile: Harquinn909
Harquinn909 July 6th, 2016

All three claimed!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 7CUPS!!

User Profile: Lily
Lily July 6th, 2016

heart Shoutout to @Irishrose2016 for being an amazing discussion host and an even more amazing listener. heart

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow July 6th, 2016

Right from day one my journey on 7 Cups as a Listener has been overwhelming and soul-stirring, the bonding with so many, how strangers just came and poured their hearts out, 3 Teen let out an anguished cry......" Why can't u be our mom ".......awwwww and my tears just wouldn't stop !!!

But what takes the cake is a first time father connecting while his wife was in labor, felt like I was right there with him and on tenterhooks as well yes he even had his wife scribble a few words of love and thanksgiving and I chanted the Ancient Indian Mantra ' OM ' as a blessing for the new born.

Gosh I can go on and on......

Thank you 7 Cups for adding such meaning to my life.....

God Bless Us All especially 7 Cups on its 3rd Birthday

Keep helping people across the Globe !!!

heart heart heart

July 6th, 2016

Ofc ;)

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow July 6th, 2016

Hey Glen , Laura and the 7 Cups Community...

A VERY Happy 3rd Bdayyyyyyy

I have carried out all the 3 requirements for the :

3rd Bday Star

3rd Bday Milestone

3rd Bday Hug-a Friend

This is for the 3 badges !!!!!!!!

Hope I get them laugh

User Profile: beautifulGrace82
beautifulGrace82 July 6th, 2016

Since joining 7 Cups as a listener, I have become much braver than ever. If that's not a milestone, I don't know what is!

1 reply
User Profile: Oyster
Oyster July 6th, 2016

@beautifulGrace82 That is totally a milestone Grace! Good job. :)

load more
User Profile: mscoxie
mscoxie July 6th, 2016

@Laura I would like to give a shoutout to @Lilylistens for always having kind words to share, is always willing to lend a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen, for being so amazing and helping me grow during my time here, and for being available to help anyone and everyone without judgement! You are so precious to me! You are loved! And most importantly, you are a beautiful soul and 7cups is a better place for having you!! laughheart

ps. Done all three!! wink