Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Birthday badges to celebrate 3 years.... CAN YOU EARN ALL THREE??

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

I dare ALL OF YOU to try and earn the hat trick (all 3 badges)!!

3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday

3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message

Challenge: figure out how to earn all 3 !! Hint: most are located in this forum category :D

228
User Profile: GogoAvgl
GogoAvgl July 6th, 2016

A HUGE HUGE shoutout to @bounceyHeart28❤ She's the best ❤

User Profile: TortueDesBois
TortueDesBois July 6th, 2016

@Laura why i lost all my badges from last year? crying

User Profile: TortueDesBois
TortueDesBois July 6th, 2016

@Laura and why I get a 500 error message when i post in threads for getting the badges?? the members can't get the badges?? crying

User Profile: DarkCoffee
DarkCoffee July 7th, 2016

@TortueDesBois @Laura

I didn't receive the Birthday-hug-a-friend and the Birthday milestone ones either.

load more
User Profile: riverscene13
riverscene13 July 6th, 2016

@TortueDesBois i lost a bunch of badges too maybes theres an error. I contacted them about that.

User Profile: Aryore
Aryore July 7th, 2016

@TortueDesBois Same here, I lost one or two 2nd birthday badges, they seem to have disappeared off the list of badges too. Also 3rd birthday milestone is not on the list either? Nobody has it

load more
User Profile: Unicornriley
Unicornriley July 6th, 2016

@Lauara @Iara @IceDad @JaceOfSpades @Baze @Dillion @CommunityLiason

Thank you all for being super awesome and being here, i love you all <3

User Profile: Unicornriley
Unicornriley July 6th, 2016

One of my milesones here?
I've been here almost 2 years in august, since than, I have became a peer support, project agent, mentor, and a listener, I have helped people who had lost hope, and i have been like a friend to some who was lonely, it's awesome being a listener

(I have shared my referral link)

User Profile: towardaquietmind
towardaquietmind July 6th, 2016

3rd Birthday Milestone: This is my first complete year with 7 cups. I hope I have grown in my role as a listener. I have more recently also taken a dive into support groups and group chats

I also want to give a shout-out to #StandforFreedom who has been my 7cups friend almost since the start. We live on opposite sides of the planet and dont get to talk much now. Every so often she sends me a message and it makes me smile. Thank you

User Profile: Introvert73
Introvert73 July 6th, 2016

Challenge accepted

User Profile: Rose
Rose July 6th, 2016

Shoutout to the amazingly awesome @Alysdair. I'd be so unorganized without you tbh :') You're so awesome <3 Thanks for lighting up my pms with relatable jokes xD :')

User Profile: MaeveTheBrave
MaeveTheBrave July 6th, 2016

Happy Birthday 7 Cups! You've been doing great things for so many people for 3 years now! Congratulations!

1. In honor of 7 Cups' 3rd B-day, I posted my referral link on reddit and tumblr.

2. My personal milestone for this past year was essentially to "get better". After going through some tough times earlier this year, I never thought I would feel happy again. But 7 Cups listeners really helped me out of my slump. And so, I ended up becoming a listener myself in order to make other people feel better, because no one deserves to feel as bad as I did. 7 Cups of Tea helped guide me to a much better place, and now I can officially say I have completed my goal to "get better", because I no longer feel bad anymore!

3. Shoutout to @Sya for always being there for me when I was a member who was endlessly struggling with a bad breakup, depression, and anxiety. You're such a great listener and friend. Thank you for everything you did for me and for this community.

User Profile: KatMae
KatMae July 6th, 2016

1) I'm constantly sharing my link all over social media :) #SocialSoldiersTeam https://www.7cups.com/13631771

2) I feel like I have accomplished a lot within the time I have been here. Firstly joining the intern program then to being verified and helping new listeners. I can't wait to explore more of 7Cups and see where the future goes from here.

3) Huge shoutout to those who have been helpful, friendly, and welcoming since the start of my time here. I made some good friends and met a lot of great teachers who have inspired me. @iKat @Felixthefriendlycat @CelegnirCuthalion @CoryIsHere and others :)

User Profile: iseeseashells
iseeseashells July 6th, 2016

3rd BDAY HUGS

@carlem @oyster @Glitterybaby

User Profile: Oyster
Oyster July 6th, 2016

@iseeseashells Seashells! *HUG* I'm so glad to meet you here. Thanks for being a lovely friend. :)

User Profile: iseeseashells
iseeseashells July 7th, 2016

@Oyster D'awwww thank you!

load more
User Profile: Glitterybaby
Glitterybaby July 7th, 2016

@iseeseashells AWW Thank you for the Hug!! *hugs deeper*

User Profile: iseeseashells
iseeseashells July 7th, 2016

@Glitterybaby heartheart Thank you

load more
load more