Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Birthday badges to celebrate 3 years.... CAN YOU EARN ALL THREE??

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

I dare ALL OF YOU to try and earn the hat trick (all 3 badges)!!

3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday

3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message

Challenge: figure out how to earn all 3 !! Hint: most are located in this forum category :D

228
User Profile: Oyster
Oyster July 6th, 2016

3rd Birthday Milestone: 7 Cups helped me get out of my comfort zone this year. I resurrected my facebook account and shared it there. I went to group chatrooms which used to intimidate me. And I hosted a discussion last night! Thank you so much for those healthy nudges 7 Cups. Happy birthday! This oyster loves you. ❤️

User Profile: GrayPebble
GrayPebble July 8th, 2016

@Oyster You did so well, Oyster! Especially with your smooth and witty replies that really value-add to any discussion :) Proud of ya! <3 AND CAT HUGGLES!

load more
User Profile: Caffeinatedwriter
Caffeinatedwriter July 7th, 2016
User Profile: Aryore
Aryore July 7th, 2016

Awesommmmeee I love badges :D hey the milestone badge is not listed in the list of badges yet :O have you guys started giving it out yet?

User Profile: beautifulGrace82
beautifulGrace82 July 7th, 2016

Quest accepted and complete! Yay!

User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 July 7th, 2016

Happy 3rd Birthday to 7cups of tea and to all of our community members and listeners and supporters

User Profile: TheFallenOne14s
TheFallenOne14s July 7th, 2016

i wish a very happy birthday to 7cups heart

3rd Birthday Star: wished a happy birthday in twitter with my personal link <3

3rd Birthday Milestone: my biggest milestone is to provide a patient understanding listening ear and healthy warm non judgemntal environment so no matter who will come along the way feels accepted , plus maintain my 5 star rating ( 4.5 gets back to 5 then drop and vice versa ) but first milestone is achieved and proud of it

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; though my 7cups journey i have came across incredible people @MoonChild17 shout-out for you my closest person alive that knows my deepest and darkest secrets who listens to my inner thoughts as no one ever did or would do, who no words would describe how much you mean to me heart and @mattyyc the person who verified me as a listener with my first mock chat ever - his words after we finished still in front of my eyes i can read them over and over again in my mind as they was so kind of him and i'm so thankful for meeting such wonderful person ^^

User Profile: Swifting
Swifting July 7th, 2016

Since I don't use social media I figured I'd go ahead and do the other two milestones.

I'd like to make a huge shoutout to @EJ who mentored me earlier this year. Thanks for being there when I was doing some learning on the site.

Also I'd like to say my biggest milestone was just logging in regularly and knowing when to take some self care. This is 7 Cups 3rd birthday and my 5th year listening on various sites. I'm so glad to be a part of the 7 Cups community.

User Profile: LilyGalilea
LilyGalilea July 7th, 2016

@Dylan71979 @VarouxNubV2 @CWTSY

3RD BDAY HUGS :)

User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 July 7th, 2016

Awesome! Now I'll have both 2nd year and 3rd year badges! Woo laugh

User Profile: CalmingStar
CalmingStar July 7th, 2016

Birthday Star: Posted a tweet with my referral link. It celebrated the occasion while being informative. https://mobile.twitter.com/TesslaStar (:

Birthday Hug-a-friend: Gave a shoutout to Amelia, my awesome mentor. ;D It's in my feed.

Birthday Milestone: In about a week, it'll be the time I stareted on this amazing website. From here, I learned how to be amazing listener for the members on here, and everyone in my real life. Now, I'm even an intern! It's made me so happy to do work here. Thanks for a good year.C^

Celebrate good times! smiley​​​​​​​