Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Birthday badges to celebrate 3 years.... CAN YOU EARN ALL THREE??

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

I dare ALL OF YOU to try and earn the hat trick (all 3 badges)!!

3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday

3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message

Challenge: figure out how to earn all 3 !! Hint: most are located in this forum category :D

228
User Profile: NumberEleven
NumberEleven July 7th, 2016

3rd Birthday Star: I shared my referral link on twitter :D

3rd Birthday Milestone: I've only joined 7cups as a listener for a little less than a week, but I'm proud of myself for taking the first step and becoming an intern!

3rd Bday Hug-A-Friend: Shoutout to @popiwhee for being such an adorable bundle of joy that always makes me laugh. I love your nonsense, just wish that there were happy hours :P

Happy birthday, 7cups!

2 replies
User Profile: GrayPebble
GrayPebble July 7th, 2016

@NumerousBlessings So proud of ya! *HUGS* Free nonsense for anyone who PMs me after 11am EDT HAHAHA <3

1 reply
User Profile: NumberEleven
NumberEleven July 8th, 2016

@popiwhee <3

load more
load more
User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS July 7th, 2016

Earned them all!!! #hattrick cheeky

User Profile: AshTheMaestro
AshTheMaestro July 7th, 2016

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; OMG this is a quite difficult for me , to give a shout out to only one, so I'll give my shout out to many,

1. @Skyisblue; My awesommmmost friend and mentor. I LOVE U SKY SO HIGHcheeky . She helped me in everything.

2. @brightSunshine14 ; He is also a very very very very special person for me. Thank U vaibs. I LOVE YOU 2. ( I know u will say I love u)

3.@Fishey3 ; I really have no words for him. He is simply amazing for me.He was my first true friend here . I LOVE YOU MY FIFI cheeky

4.@EnigmaticPetrichor ; Ezriiiiii, She is matchless. No one can beat her. I LOAF YOU ezri.

5. All the community members like @Laura, @Iara, @Heather and many others , they are just awesome.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean July 7th, 2016

Birthday Star: Well, I probably won't earn this one right now, since I have kind of given up social media for a while.........

Birthday Hug-a-friend: Gave a shoutout to @MusicaMagic in the LSR and Feed, my awesome Friend here. And the first person I ever saw here display such unique Kindness to everyone she came in contact with!

Birthday Milestone: In about TWO WEEKS, it'll be the time I started this Amazing Journey!..... I learned how to listen to others like I never had before. I learned how to really tap into all the Kindness and Empathy that has been encouraged here since I first started....and how to really help and support others and to apply it even moreso in my own life outside of here....I Thanks for a great Year 7cups!

User Profile: insightfulNatural90
insightfulNatural90 July 7th, 2016

Birthday milestone

I began to get the confidence to help other people and started to be more positive

Birthday hug a friend

@IreKat for helping me

User Profile: Softwhispers
Softwhispers July 7th, 2016

My personal mile stone I think is when I managed to get through a chat about self harm without getting any urges to cut

1 reply
User Profile: insightfulNatural90
insightfulNatural90 July 7th, 2016

@Kassidywillsupportyou

Good job

load more
User Profile: Unicornriley
Unicornriley July 7th, 2016

Done! :)

User Profile: UserofSally
UserofSally July 7th, 2016

Shoutout to @Fishy101, you're so awesome! You've been helping so many members who are seeking for help, and they couldn't have gotten help without you.

User Profile: UserofSally
UserofSally July 7th, 2016

It's been one month and three days since I joined 7cups! It's been an amazing journey meeting people on this website, making new friends, and also helping others. I am so honour to be a listener on 7cups, and I wanted to say happy birthday 7cups!

User Profile: MidniteAngel
MidniteAngel July 7th, 2016

Shared my referal link on tumblr - hopefully I get a few clicks :P

Personal Milestone ----> Joined numerous leadership roles, made so many new friends and finally learned to open up and be a the best version of myself

And shout out to these special someones --->

@KitaKat - For being the first person to check up on me and genuinely want to help me

@Amelia - For taking time out of her busy schedule just to check up on me

@CelegnirCuthalion - For looking after me and helping me through the rough week

- Thank you for being so incredible <3