Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3rd Bday Spread the Love by Honoring those who have made an impact on you!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

We all love & need hugs! Give someone in the community a digital hug/ shoutout & spread the love this birthday season! Once you do, post to this thread to earn the 3rd Bday Hug-a-friend badge!

287
User Profile: Ashna666
Ashna666 July 10th, 2016

@versatileBlackberry

Thanks for existing!

User Profile: musicalMagic
musicalMagic July 10th, 2016

@Laura I want to send a shoutout to one of the sweetest, kindest most incredible people I've had the honor to meet and call my friend here, @vivelespatates❤️ thank you vive for being my friend, trusting in me being an awesome peer support, listener, group mod, duscussion leader, and everything else you do here. You are so dedicated and you give so much here. Most of all thank you for teaching me something new everytime I talk to you or work with you. You are such an incredible person vive and I treasure your friendship! *hugs*💞

User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 10th, 2016

I agree....I'm afraid I'll forget someone too....so this is my shout out to everyone!

User Profile: Abdul92
Abdul92 July 10th, 2016

shout to @krn for being the most professional,responsible and sweetest mentor :p

User Profile: KRN
KRN July 11th, 2016

@Abdul92 okay, Abdul this made laugh and smile at the same time xD lolololol hahaha! You know better :p hahaha! Byt anyway, thank you very much <3 *huuugs*

load more
User Profile: DancingAlong
DancingAlong July 11th, 2016

I've sent my shout-outs in 1-1's, but I've got more love to share!

It's been a rough few weeks for me, and this community has been SO supportive. People have offered to help with projects, be a listener for me, or offered hugs and kind words.

Shout out to EVERYONE for all the care! heart

User Profile: Cadence
Cadence July 13th, 2016

Aaaaaand part 2: Listeners that have taught me valuable lessons.

@Rebecca taught me to fight for what's right at any cost. She also taught me how to eloquently word forum posts. <3

@StandForFreedom taught me to love people unconditionally despite their flaws (Leah is a MASTER at this!)

@Lee taught me... a lot. Oh gosh. Lee taught me to have patience with friends even if they're going through grief. She taught the entire community beauty and eloquence.

@arxxxh taught me to bring out my fun side (such a cute little forum bean <3)

@Project taught me that superheroes exist in the real world, and that humanity can be beautiful. He also taught me what a duvet was. <3

@cristiana33 taught me project diligence and dedication!

User Profile: cristiana33
cristiana33 July 13th, 2016

@Cadence

I am happy to hear that and surprised as well. Thank you and hugs!!

User Profile: Rebecca
Rebecca July 14th, 2016

@Cadence thank you so much! You are one of my forum insprirations, so for you to say that I taught you anything regarding the forums makes me so so happy! ♥

User Profile: StandForFreedom
StandForFreedom July 14th, 2016

@Cadence aww!!! This is seriously the sweetest!! So much love to you!!

load more
User Profile: MaeveTheBrave
MaeveTheBrave July 14th, 2016

@Lizzy013, you are my best friend! <3

User Profile: Lizzy013
Lizzy013 July 15th, 2016

Shout out to my girlfriend and best friend @MaeveChristy for being my baby and for always supporting me and sharing in my happiness. You're such a strong person and I am beyond lucky to even just know you. Please continue to be who you are because you are so good <3

load more
User Profile: LucyInTheSky
LucyInTheSky July 21st, 2016

I also want to add a shoutout to the people who have been there for me and inspire me ! @JaceofSpades ,@MissZ , @Claire91, @fallenlight , @GooseyGoosewing , @IceDad , @Legionnaire1 , @lynjen , @Lyra ,@Matildah , @YayyySphere , @Zed786

You all , whether you know it or not, have made a huge and profound impact on my life!! As well as many others that I probably forgot! Thank you for always being supportive and loving. You are my family. <3

User Profile: Nurul21
Nurul21 August 4th, 2016

Shout out to @caringRiver16, @DreamyAngel, @inn0cents0ul, @assfora, @charmingCherry93, joyfulMoment9, @Harsvin, @Latika, @innerriples, @nainaa07, @mudita08, @courageousLily13

I want to say thank you for all your help even its just for a moment and for being there to talk when i'm feel lonely and also for giving me a hug when i have hard time :-)

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin August 4th, 2016

@Nurul21 That's so sweet of you. Thank you so much, *hugs* ♡♡♡

User Profile: mudita08
mudita08 August 4th, 2016

@Nurul21 thank-you so much sweetie :)

User Profile: Moonznotalwzalone
Moonznotalwzalone August 8th, 2016

@Nurul21very hppy to hear tat from u dear......stay blessed nd hppy

load more
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin August 6th, 2016

A big shoutout to @WhimsicalDancer, Steph you're awesome and amazing tweeny. Wish you a very Happy Birthday ♡♡♡