3rd Bday Spread the Love by Honoring those who have made an impact on you!
We all love & need hugs! Give someone in the community a digital hug/ shoutout & spread the love this birthday season! Once you do, post to this thread to earn the 3rd Bday Hug-a-friend badge!
@babyblue
@GooseyGooesewing
@RumpleSteeleSkin
@OneLIfeToLive
You guys are amazing. Just four of the lucky ones. Theres so many of you that I love. I love you all. Rumple, i loved you before I talked to you because of your username lol. :P you didnt have to do much for me to like you! <3
Babyblue you're a sweetheart and I love talking to you.
Goosey your music taste is great and we had awesome talk on tuesday
Yati youre a sweetheart. I think you're amazing
@SoothingAsh
Awwww Ash thank you so much hun
You are such an awesome listener and so funny and chatty in the room. Thank you so much for all you do here:)
@RumpleSteeleSkin
awww You're welcome.
And ohemgeee thank you for that. <3 My heart is swelling from the joy. Figuratively of course. a heart swelling for real could be dangerous. fatal even!
There are almost too many of you to list!! BUT @RumpleSteeleSkin my friend... listener twin... the person who lets me vent.. you rock.. and this awkward hug is especially for you! 

@Harquinn909
Awwww my Har Har
I have so much to say here and not a big enough block to write it all. First, I want to thank you for ALWAYS being there for me and making room for all my baggage. It has almost been a year now, oh my gonna get
. You are there for me in so many ways from letting me share/vent to really hearing me cry in pain....and you give me lots of hugz and encouragement to be myself no matter what.
Here are some specail funny things for you
Well Har you know how I feel about you...I am stupid silly when it comes to putting pictures on here and what to do.
Just know you ar specail to me here on 7cups and all that you d




o
posted a shout-out to the person who made my life better :) @Laura
@kindDay4067 @moj @darkcoffee @LittleLotte
*Hugs* 
#shoutout
@brokengirl1
Thanks! 
@brokengirl1 Hugs back to you!
Just encountered this...looking for something else! What a nice surprise!
Somehow missed it in July! 
i'm giving a shoutout to @OhMyPancakes19 for being a super kind and beautiful friend who has helped so many people on here !! she deserves the same amount of love she gives out to other people 
@_Belle has been an awesome helper in my journey here. She welcomed me onto the Icebreaker team for a while, and cheered me up when I had lost confidence in my listening skills.
the best listener i ever had: @Carlem <3
I feel like if I named people Id end up forgetting tons of people and Id feel bad. But, so many of you have had an impact on me, and you know who you are.
My shout out is to everybody on this site who takes time away from the real life to come in here and let people into they PMs and talk about stuff they struggling with ! You guys are frwaking awesome! I have huge respect for all of you! Keep rocking dudes! I love you alllll!
I wanna thank @JustAnotherGuy7 @RoseandCats @OceanChild and @CinnamonCocoa for being absolutely wonderful listeners! All of you have helped me so much!
@Hellelujahs You are marvelous, Helle, and I appreciate your presence and words so much. Thank you, thank you. 
