Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3rd Bday Spread the Love by Honoring those who have made an impact on you!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

We all love & need hugs! Give someone in the community a digital hug/ shoutout & spread the love this birthday season! Once you do, post to this thread to earn the 3rd Bday Hug-a-friend badge!

287
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 July 6th, 2016

@Isaac Omgsh I appreciate everything you do to help me with the welcoming committee you are ever so sweet! You are so lovely and genuine thank you so much for helping out with the team while I have been on my self care break I really do appreciate it. You are an amazing friend and I adore youheart

User Profile: Isaac
Isaac July 7th, 2016

@calmRose33 wow Rose that means a lot! Thank you so much!

load more
User Profile: CleopatraElizabethI
CleopatraElizabethI July 6th, 2016

Love and hugs to @Moj and @LittleLotte, two of my favorite ladies here! You are both wonderful!

User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 July 6th, 2016

@Power I really cannot empathise how much I appreciate all your hard work over the last few weeks with the welcoming committee its been really appreciated! thank you for always been so supportive of everything and always been there when i need you your amazing also thanks for taking care of the welcoming committee while I was away heart

User Profile: thestoryoflife
thestoryoflife July 6th, 2016

Shoutout to some listeners on here who have really helped me and showed compassion.

User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 July 6th, 2016

@Laura I really wanted to take the time to appreciate you for all your help and support with the welcoming committee and also been supportive over my self care break you really are amazing I love talking to you and catching up! :)

User Profile: Railene
Railene July 6th, 2016

Shoutout to all Members who continue to strive towards recovery despite the occasional bad days.

User Profile: Diandra
Diandra July 6th, 2016

@Arxxxh Tenkos sosoososososososoosososooooo much for all you've done for me since we've met heart You're a pawsome listener and a foxtastic friend heart Words will never be enough to describe how much I love you for all you've done for me in the last few months heart You're always a PM Arway and you've been there for me when I've needed you most, and for that I can never thank you enough heart I loaf you dough much

User Profile: Rose
Rose July 6th, 2016

Shoutout to the amazingly awesome @Alysdair.I'd be so unorganized without you tbh :') You're so awesome <3 Thanks for lighting up my pms with relatable jokes xD :')

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna July 6th, 2016

There are many many I need to send a shout out and love to. I would just like to thank the community as a whole for being a place where you can feel safe and accepted, for being one of the best places to offer support to others. From guests/members, to listeners and our admin team! 3 years is a huge milestone, and can only imgine what will be up ahead on our 7cups journey! Here's to many more years ahead and stronger support and a loving community.

User Profile: coolvibes
coolvibes July 7th, 2016

@JaceofSpades

:) here's too A person I adore and respect more than I can measure. Your spirit and influence here Changes people for the better everyday..I have been fortunate too be one of those people shadowing your the direction of your alumination. You have taught me many things. Thank you!! You have my deepest appreciation

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna July 7th, 2016

@coolviberations

You are lovely and one of the greatest friends I have here. heart

load more
load more
User Profile: Aryore
Aryore July 6th, 2016

@skyisblue you were so supportive to me when I was first starting out and it really helped <3 thank youuu

@Irishrose2018 you're super fun and you helped verify me! ^^ tysm <3

@CelegnirCuthalion I love your weekly discussions ^^ keep being awesome!!

@FrufflesDaRat you draw good man :D keep it up you inspire me <3

User Profile: Rose
Rose July 7th, 2016

@Aryore You spelt my name wrong, I cry crying but thank you!! :D xD <3

User Profile: SarahLove
SarahLove July 7th, 2016

@Irishrose2016 LOL.

load more
load more