7 Cups has helped me reach [you fill in here] personal growth moment!
Share your personal growth moment with the community
Earn the 3rd birthday Milestone badge for sharing!!
7cups has helped me become a good listener, also grow as an empathic and patient person.
7Cups hasn't taught me much about what kindness and compassion is, because I already knew what it was. However, it has given me the opportunity to help others in a way I never thought possible. I mean, who knew I could just sit behind a computer screen and make someone's day? I sure didn't until I logged on to 7Cups for the first time when I had hit a difficult part of my life. Now everything has gotten so much better. Love this website so much, so Happy Birthday to 7Cups!!!!
7 cups helped me tap into my creativity. Find an unexplored world within me and bring it out to light. :-)
7 cups helped me find peace and know that help is always around if you take that one step and just ask.
Thank you 7 cups. :-)
-Elle
7 Cups has helped me talk about things that were bothering me to other people so that I don't have to keep it in all the time anymore.
My inner self
7cups has helped me with both my OCD and my social anxiety, and it's given me a sense of actually belonging somewhere. It's also taught me so much about both giving and receiving empathy and compassion as well as a listening ear. Finally, it's helped me meet so many a-m-a-z-i-n-g people !! 

7cups has helped me talk to people and actually listen to what they are saying and respond to them. It has taught me that sometimes I just have to listen to help them out. I have only been here two weeks so I still have a lot to learn.
The most amazing thing I've learned from 7 Cups is to quit talking so much, Listen more and Learn!!
7 cups has helped me overcome a pile of personal issues and grow into a much better person :)
This website has changed my life in a lot of ways and I am so grateful for the wonderful people I've spoken to, as a person who never talks much in real-life, it was a bit strange to be able to talk openly as well as help others, so this makes it all so much easier for me. I truly hope the website stays forever, it changes lives on a daily basis and it really is an honor to be a listener on here. I am so proud to be here to celebrate this amazing anniversary of 7Cups.