Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups has helped me reach [you fill in here] personal growth moment!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your personal growth moment with the community

Earn the 3rd birthday Milestone badge for sharing!!

192
User Profile: riverscene13
riverscene13 July 6th, 2016

It has helped me to grow in empathy and understanding. It has provided me with a way to help out and do things that didnt seem possible.

User Profile: vivelespatates
vivelespatates July 6th, 2016

developped a lot of skills here

User Profile: TortueDesBois
TortueDesBois July 6th, 2016

perseverance made that i am still here this year

User Profile: GrayPebble
GrayPebble July 7th, 2016

@TortueDesBois I'm glad you're here <3 Stay strong!

load more
User Profile: Railene
Railene July 6th, 2016

7cups has enabled me to persevere instead of giving up easily. During my early Listener days, I almost gave up on being a Listener altogether because I thought that I would never be good enough. However, I kept going and I realized how much I've improved.

User Profile: MidniteAngel
MidniteAngel July 6th, 2016

7 Cups has helped me become a more caring, compassionate, confident person

User Profile: towardaquietmind
towardaquietmind July 6th, 2016

Being able to give back through 7cups has got me through my own dark moments. It restores my faith in humanity to see the good that is done on here.

User Profile: Diandra
Diandra July 6th, 2016

7 Cups has not only taught me to be more helpful to others, but also that I need to help myself. I've been taught that I can't pour tea from an empty cup (get it? 7 Cups? hahaha I'm so lame xD) and that I have to worry about myself before I worry about others. While I've always cared about others to an extent, before 7 Cups I couldn't show it and I was really awkward in trying to word appreciation; 7 Cups has helped me to develop that skill and now compliments aren't forced and appreciation isn't awkward.

User Profile: iseeseashells
iseeseashells July 6th, 2016

@DiandricanRepublic I love this and the cup reference. SO true and not lame at all ♡

load more
User Profile: Jenna
Jenna July 6th, 2016

7 Cups has helped me reach to take on full responsiblity, acceptance and love towards myself.

User Profile: condemnedself
condemnedself July 6th, 2016

I have developed the ability to put my problems aside when being a Listener for somebody else. Perhaps I can learn to put my problems aside in other situations too.

User Profile: thestoryoflife
thestoryoflife July 6th, 2016

It has helped me to become more social and to realize some new things.