Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 5th, 2017

In honor of our birthday party, please share one of your favorite memories as a 7 Cups community member here!!!

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is......

110
User Profile: damselinthisdress
damselinthisdress July 6th, 2017

Each and every moment on this site has been extremely memorable for me. Each time a member said "thank you so much for being there" or "you made my day better" or "you are doing a really good job", I felt warmth in my heart. Getting all those badges gave me a boost of inspiration. Practicing mindfulness and self care exercises have always left me feeling so calm and grateful. Participating in the group chats even when it's late because I'm so engrossed in it is a different kind of experience altogether. Hence, on her 4th birthday, I would like to thank 7 cups for so many wonderful memories and really helping me grow as a person. Thank you!

2 replies
User Profile: peacefulWarrior10
peacefulWarrior10 July 6th, 2017

@damselinthisdress Aha, now I know the gender of 7 Cups! :D You are so right, every moment here is a memorable moment :)

1 reply
User Profile: damselinthisdress
damselinthisdress July 6th, 2017

@peacefulWarrior10
Absolutely! :')

load more
load more
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 July 6th, 2017

Finding my listeners

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib July 6th, 2017

talking to someone and helping them .and also being their friend and understanding them and heal them and pray for them

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 6th, 2017

Today, I got my first 5 ratings and all were 5 stars.

Apart from this, it's a nice feeling to act as a listener for someone and helping them in their tough times.

Thank you every one! You guys doing a nice job. :)

2 replies
User Profile: peacefulWarrior10
peacefulWarrior10 July 6th, 2017

@ASilentObserver First 5 ratings and all are 5 stars? That's sounds awesome! You're doing a marvelous job there! Please keep it up :) We're glad you're a part of 7 Cups community!

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 6th, 2017

@peacefulWarrior10 Thank you. :)

load more
load more
User Profile: TheDarkPrincess
TheDarkPrincess July 6th, 2017

My favorite memory is meeting a girl and talking about all of the problems of the world and just being honest human beings. I felt like I was talking to a person, not a robot.

User Profile: Sunshine444
Sunshine444 July 6th, 2017

There are many memories but recently I have had opportunity to be as listener to one amazing guest and I m following up with her about progress ..it feels great when they acknwoledge you, for difference you made in their life by just being there to listen to their concerns .smiley

User Profile: Salsa1972
Salsa1972 July 6th, 2017

Meeting ppl with same problems..and listeners to help me thru the rough times

User Profile: amiableAngel98
amiableAngel98 July 6th, 2017

First time listened to someone. Feels so good helping them out.

User Profile: theTreeOfKnowledge
theTreeOfKnowledge July 6th, 2017

saving one person from killing himself, saving one from killing others, and saving one person ..... he was stuck.

1 reply
User Profile: kcmunchkin
kcmunchkin July 6th, 2017

@theTreeOfKnowledge wow this is incredible

load more
July 6th, 2017

from day one been a great source to help me and then i started to try to help others. Best memory - - - feeling relieved after talking to listeners