Today, I shared my 7 Cups Referral Link to help spread the word about 7 Cups!
Our goal is to ensure more & more people are able to get help via our community. Help spread the word by sharing your referral link on social media and with your personal network!
Suggested tweet: 395 million + supportive messages in 3 years! We are proud of what we have accomplished together! Happy 3rd Birthday @7Cupsot! #7Cupsbday [Insert your referral link]
Once you do, please let us know by posting in this thread!
We'll award everyone who participates the 3rd Birthday Star Badge!
I wished you a happy birthday with my link on Twitter. :)
@Laura
I shared on another social media about our birthday celebration and about joining us if they need someone to listen to them with my link.
Shared!
Yes on twitter although the account isnt that known but atleast i tried then.
Done! :)
i'm sharing it every day
done!
Tweeted
THAT CHARACTER LIMIT THO D:
Yes tweeted a post about 7Cups.
Yes tweeted a post about 7Cups.