Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: barncat
barncat December 28th, 2022

28 years later we are over

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 29th, 2022

@barncat Oh gosh barncat. I'm so sorry. *sending hugs and strength* ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: barncat
barncat December 31st, 2022

@mytwistedsoul- thank you, been a long time coming.

load more
load more
User Profile: Litepanda
Litepanda January 1st, 2023

Love is the greatest lie of all

January 1st, 2023

@peacefulHug92 I once said, "I have a dream"

User Profile: reliableMaple8519
reliableMaple8519 January 2nd, 2023

Still not happy after 30 years.

1 reply
User Profile: zaatarHoney
zaatarHoney March 16th, 2023

@reliableMaple8519

This is resonating. I’m here as a support if you ever wanna connect with an age-peer who is capable of understanding and willing to listen.

load more
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener January 2nd, 2023

They let hurt steal their hope...😢

1 reply
User Profile: zaatarHoney
zaatarHoney March 16th, 2023

@EmotionsListener

The heaviness one wears as an empathetic peer listener. I hear the compassion behind your share and I really appreciate how you put this into words. ♡ So on poinnnnt!

You’ve inspired me to think about it and I’d like to build on this for those of us with complex/profound pain too— “Deep pain robs them of hope.” To some degree, we do ‘let’ it steal our hope but when we’ve been made to feel powerless.. it takes time before we can reclaim our power. And that’s okay. Not okay that it happened, but that we respond to complex trauma/adversity/conflict as humans.

Thank you for being so thought-provoking. It was a nice lil creative check-in exercise from OP, too. ᵕ̈


load more
User Profile: Shyness98
Shyness98 January 7th, 2023

We’ve been sold out for weeks!

User Profile: Ichoosemyselfnow
Ichoosemyselfnow January 7th, 2023

I still didn't find my love

User Profile: Ravis889
Ravis889 January 7th, 2023

@peacefulHug92\

Oh no, not again... my cereal!

(I... don't know where I was going with this lmao)

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 7th, 2023

@Ravis889 😁

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 13th, 2023

Recovery's like a hostage rescue mission

User Profile: barncat
barncat January 14th, 2023

Moving forward slowly day by day.