Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 28th, 2023

Your ghost visits me every night

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy February 28th, 2023

My supervisor abused me earlier today.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz March 1st, 2023

In A State Forgot Morning Tablets

1 reply
User Profile: zaatarHoney
zaatarHoney March 16th, 2023

@lazyKatz

Relatable ♡ hope your day was kind to you.

load more
User Profile: glasseyedgrace
glasseyedgrace March 16th, 2023

@peacefulHug92

My purpose in life is suffering.

User Profile: zaatarHoney
zaatarHoney March 16th, 2023

@peacefulHug92

I love this prompt. Let me give it a shot.

“Fear was love until I healed.”

Sad origin, but a twist. ♡

User Profile: Taty0415
Taty0415 March 16th, 2023

I died the day I lived.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 19th, 2023

It's all just a little tragic

User Profile: barncat
barncat April 8th, 2023

Fear is really lack of love.

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 April 9th, 2023

We recover very slowly indead team.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 11th, 2023

Just another year closer to death