Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: lt159357
lt159357 September 8th, 2023
@peacefulHug92wandering in the world
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 12th, 2023

our feelings are way too loud

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy September 12th, 2023

No one cared on Saturday night

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 September 12th, 2023

It was only me and I

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 September 12th, 2023

We live nothing but traumatic lives

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 September 12th, 2023

I *** hate myself too mom

User Profile: TimewiseHeart
TimewiseHeart September 12th, 2023

@peacefulHug92
"Lost love, fading memories, endless tears."

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 12th, 2023

I don't know if I'm enough

User Profile: TaylorTheFrog
TaylorTheFrog September 13th, 2023

@peacefulHug92

the Children fighting their parents war

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 13th, 2023

@peacefulHug92 18 years I was a slave 😥