Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

💕Write a HAPPY😊 story in 6 words 💕

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 14th, 2020

Write a happy story with 6 words

EXPRESS YOURSELF!🌻

🌷IMPRESS YOURSELF!

Write a happy story in 6 words..

"JUST 6 HAPPY WORDS"

smileyWhat story's can you come up with? 💕

I'll Start: "I found love and peace today"

2067
User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart May 27th, 2022

@juliak1968


S.H.M.I.L.Y.


See how much I love you. ❤️💕


@calmrose33 @internalacceptance @emotionslistener @deborahuk @lena007 @stephygirl @yellowsunflower101 @bronydice @giannamarie11 @jill7cups

2 replies
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener May 27th, 2022

@LovingPeacefulHeart

🦋 Her long metamorphosis complete, she flew. 🦋

User Profile: InternalAcceptance
InternalAcceptance May 27th, 2022

@LovingPeacefulHeart Once she arrived, love engulfed her.

load more
User Profile: Betterdays14
Betterdays14 May 27th, 2022

@juliak1968

it's not a happy story, but it's my story these days

I walked down the street today

User Profile: AnnieLuvCookies
AnnieLuvCookies May 27th, 2022

The War will finish one day

User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity May 27th, 2022

And in that moment, peace arrived.

User Profile: Lenaye8
Lenaye8 May 27th, 2022

"Embracing my confidence is my reality" ✨✨🙌🏾

User Profile: pbij
pbij May 27th, 2022

@juliak1968

Surpise! We threw you a party!

User Profile: Enchanted2024
Enchanted2024 May 27th, 2022

@juliak1968

"Alone and lost, she became strong."

1 reply
User Profile: considerateMoon9060
considerateMoon9060 August 10th, 2022

That's not happy!

load more
User Profile: wrenwrencookie
wrenwrencookie May 28th, 2022

I am alive, I am brave.

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP June 12th, 2022

Together, we make the world better

June 14th, 2022

I began going towards healing today.