Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: consideratesky
consideratesky June 14th, 2017

Why you let me live!!!!😎

User Profile: JerrickoKraish
JerrickoKraish June 14th, 2017

ignoring me

User Profile: Racoon180
Racoon180 June 14th, 2017

Can't decide

June 14th, 2017

Treat me like I am a simple joke

June 14th, 2017

make me feel like you don't care ...

June 14th, 2017

make me feel like I don't matter ..

User Profile: adaptableHouse4111
adaptableHouse4111 June 14th, 2017

When people purposely wish to left their footprint on my heart. Knowing I have a big heart. Usually these type of people get their heart stomped on. I love everyone good or bad. We only human. We all are lead by emotions. I feel a person is less humane to disreguard everyone's desire to be loved and respected.

User Profile: DemonPriest
DemonPriest June 14th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you don't tell me what you think about me.

User Profile: indigoRaspberries4420
indigoRaspberries4420 June 14th, 2017

M. it hurts me when you do wth your colleagues the things I want you to do with me

it hurt me when you said I make you bored 3 days ago, even if yesterday you said sorry

it hurts me when you want to spend less time with me while I want more

...when I see demands without willingness for making sacrifices and

most of all it hurts me when you think I want more sex because my body asks for it

User Profile: Fluffheart
Fluffheart June 14th, 2017

It hurt me when you ask me how I am, only to yell if the awnser isn't something good.

It hurt me when you pretend to care.

It hurt me when you act with me like if I never was important.

It hurt me when you do everything to deni your fault and act like if I'm a monster who never did anything but make you sad.

It hurt me when you do everything to forget that I saved your life, and that I put mine in great danger for that. That I left so many things and peoples I loved to take care of you. I almost ruin my life for you, and now all you feel is indiference, now that you don't need me anymore.

It hurt me when you said "I'll be there" but never keep this promise, like every other you make. I never ask for anything, but you spend the last years telling me how much you wish to have the chance to help me like I've helped you, only to ran away when I'v fallen. I should I've now that, but I was blind, and saw you as my sister, I didn't want to beleive that you'll abandonne me, knowing it was my greatest fear.

1 reply
load more