It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]
It hurts my feelings when you dont say anything. It hurts my feelings when you say you thought i was broken. It hurts my feelings when you realise i am broken.
when you lie to me
when you tell me that you don't want me to be your responsibility
When you said you don't like me.. and I feels like part of me just gone.. I think we will be together, but looks like the dream will ruin... Why don't you just stab me and just live with her forever.. cause you don't need me.. Although I die.. I think you will never mind cause you don't mind if I die.. Just kill me please.. After a long journey.. I think you will never changed, but you slowly changed after know my feelings, I pretend to be ok just for your happiness.. Just you who important although I am drowned with you.. I will ask people to save you.. and let me die.. Cause you will be happy with her.. You don't need me.. You always said that I am the most important but what I feels and see is.. She is more important for you.. Hope you be happy with her and let me die and alone here.. In the darkness.. And never gonna find the path to the light.. Just let me die..
@Pureberry that is a very sad situation, I am sorry for you pain
@fearlessPear8268
Thanks for your sympathy..
When i am treated like nothing, when my friend doesn't write me, when someone say me something mean that I dont deserve. When I try to do things to improve my life and each day is more difficult.
Ignore what I need.
Tell me I am lazy when I just need to do things in my own time, mainly because I start believing it too.
Trust others more than me.
don't understand just how hard things are for me right now. But too, I know things are hard for you and I know it's hard for you to remember my strength when I've been so low for so long. I hurt less when I remember that part of the equation. Remembering that, with a little give and take, we are good at being kind to one another 
when you say you care but when i need you, you're not there
Think that im fine but actually im not. Im really lonely everytime i went to have lunch alone or i study alone in a corner without friend to talk to
It hurts my feelings when you...
Don't truly give me the opportunity to express my feelings other than at that immediate moment after an argument but continue to tell me to share. Your contradictions often choke me in my place. When you analyze the feelings I tell you after I get pissed off by your incorrect assumptions about what you think I must be feeling. As if feelings are rational or logical and can be founded from such when we all know they are typically not. You want to communicate however I am always the one to start the conversation and when I try to spend time with you, your busy or not in the mood to talk. You give me orders not suggestions and get pissy when I don't act on your word but get pissy about my suggestions. Or jump on the chance to start an argument over the way I articulate my types of words but somehow you know so much about me. I am only asking you to try to see things from my point of view but you refuse to and if I ever tried to point this or anything like these things out you will get angry, stop talking to me and make me feel so horrible on the inside that I play obedient just so you won't feel bad because you know I love you I have to always brush off the hurt you cause and I know you do it intentionally; only for you to maybe come back the next day and apologize with tears so I feel even worse knowing I was the one to make you cry.
You know my self esteem is shit and you know it has been a life time this way and yet you seek to rip all of this that makes me...me away. Yes I apologize too much, and okay to you perhaps I wasn't being a whiny bitch but it doesn't change the fact that the colleseum was not built in a day so don't think these things that have worked for me for the vast majority of my life will come crashing down to lift me up so easily. And you belittle my fears..calling it "paranoia" It hurts especially because you yourself have certain fears so why would you make mine seem as if they aren't worth the effort to be afraid of them. I have reason to be afraid, life experience that helped shaped me this way.
And today...to you it was a stupid question but in my experience it wasn't, and do not play dumb, everyone on the internet knows that all caps is equivalent to shouting, it is litteraly being taught in computer classes as you said you had taken and I am currently taking. I feel as though going through a conversation with you is like being in politics or trying to find my way out of a changing maze. And I think the worst thing of everything all of it is you say you are not a china doll yet you act just like one. If you truly weren't I wouldn't need to post these things that I feel you stab me with daily on a website so that perhaps i can breathe. If you weren't a china doll Ii wouldn't have to worry about uttering a few words and wondering if I made you angry or sad and whether or not this is the end. Even though you tell me your not going anywhere everytime you do these things I feel as though I am rocking the boat and am only getting one step closer to making me lose you. I feel like you are the hunter and I am the deer. And one more crunch and I will bolt. I can't continue to have my heart twisted and crushed then fluttering. This rollercoaster it's always scared the hell out of me but your unnecessary twists and turns are becoming too much in a way and I have always been the type to get off the ride before I have a heart attack. This has only been for you Honey Bear. And to be clear just because I run first...It doesn't mean I didn't love you. It doesn't mean I suddenly stopped because we both know my heart don't do that. It just means I was a coward all along
@TenshuZninja
I understand you..
Repeatedly tell me how "bad" of a person I'm being.