Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: MeMyselfAndHer
MeMyselfAndHer June 14th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you...don't respect me as an individual! indecision

Why is it so hard for people to accept diversity? Why do they despise anything they can't understand?

I know I am not the easiest person to understand or talk to and I don't expect it. If you don't feel comfortable with me, if you are not willing to aproach me with an open and positive attitude, if you just think I am a weirdo you don't want to deal with, you are not forced to! ...but, at least, leave me alone and respect me.

User Profile: ekoto
ekoto June 14th, 2017

don't realise how much I care.

User Profile: BeReal
BeReal June 14th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when my 89 year old mother STILL abuses me emotionally. The pain is unbearable.

June 14th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you think I'm not good enough or add up to what you expect. It hurts my feelings when you assume that I'll be better if I take my medicine .

User Profile: Babu
Babu June 14th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when I can't trust you.

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy June 14th, 2017

claim to understand autism and write books about it but don't accept my facebook request and block me

User Profile: LilyWhite
LilyWhite June 14th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you don't text back.

User Profile: indigoMaple6618
indigoMaple6618 June 14th, 2017

When you say the n word then say "your my black friend so its cool."

User Profile: lightNectarine999
lightNectarine999 June 14th, 2017

Cant say anything when im crying to comfort me and make me feel better so i just keep crying, crying, and crying till hard to breath then im dying. Dying from my depressed

User Profile: valeriesmile
valeriesmile June 14th, 2017

when u say i'm important to you and always i need to fight to get your attention or love.