Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: persistentWalker5484
persistentWalker5484 June 14th, 2017

Talk about other guys in front of me when you know how i feel about you

June 14th, 2017

Don't help me around the house. When I was not working, I could be the stay at home wife. Now that I am working, doing odd jobs to earn a few bucks until my new gull time job starts, you seem to think that I should still be able to keep everything the same like when I was home all day. I can't do it all, and you honestly know that.

User Profile: Willendorf2017
Willendorf2017 June 14th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you don't seem to "get" what I am saying or acknowledge my viewpoint.

June 15th, 2017

Dont understand what Im trying to convey

User Profile: tinyboii
tinyboii June 15th, 2017

compare me to the friend u just told me u werent friends with anymore and then act like im trying to be them when im having a mental breakdown because of you

User Profile: lavenderOak7984
lavenderOak7984 June 15th, 2017

leave me alone when I clearly need your help

June 15th, 2017

Listen to my feelings and then tell me you understand, and then you keep doing the things that make me feel misunderstood.

June 15th, 2017

When you think I don't care about what you think. The problem is I care to much. That you think I don't, hurts me. You keep hurting me but I keep coming back. I don't know why.

User Profile: Hailey0907
Hailey0907 June 15th, 2017

Ignore me when I'm sad

User Profile: SydPHANbi13
SydPHANbi13 June 15th, 2017

It hurts my feeling when...I tell you my problems that are big deals to me and distress me A LOT and you act like their nothing companies to your problems instead of holding me and telling me it'll be okay!