Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: lonelylinguaphile
lonelylinguaphile February 1st, 2019

When you judge me and ignore me, without taking the trouble to really get to know what's happening inside me. Without trying to understand why I cry and am unable to speak. That you know I'm going through something but you don't try to understand what. Depression is like living inside a cage, and every wall is covered in spikes. You have to be so careful where you step and what you say because the spikes are always there, threatening to stab where it hurts most. You treat me like I don't care about you; the fact is, I'm living everyday in a mind that actively hates itself and wants me to suffer. I'm trying so hard to act normal and eventually beat this depression, but it becomes harder every time you throw me a disapproving glance - like my very existence is sometimes irritating to you, because I'm not exactly the way you want me to be and I don't always say and do exactly what you expect of me.

That's what hurts most.

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond February 19th, 2019

When you are behaving in a way thay it seems that for you it is all in my head, that I am not enough. My feelings and else are invalid.

4 replies
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 2nd, 2020

@Totheskyandbeyond. Everything is not valid to my dad he disrespects me and also he doesn't allow me to speak he doesn't listen he's emotionally abusive verbally abusive it hurts me a lot also being ignored is bad and not listened to hurts and carrying unhealthiness is the worst

1 reply
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond January 22nd, 2022

Sounds awful, hang in there bud. Hugs if needed

load more
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 2nd, 2020

@Totheskyandbeyond. My dad behaves in a certain way I am not valid that's not right he needs help he needs to manage his anger and anixous behavior and depression and be kinder and be at ease and give me a peace of mind and give his daughter time to speak talk and listen and my dad needs to be adjusted and he needs to have respect why should I respect him he doesn't respect me

3 replies
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond May 6th, 2020

@dhabib sounds really hard, sorry you have to deal with such situation, relationships are hard and complex. And it affects a lot with you don't get along with your parents.

3 replies
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 15th, 2020

@Totheskyandbeyond that's true it hurts it is complex if they don't listen understand you my dad idk think he does I don't think he near will it's my job to change up

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 15th, 2020

@Totheskyandbeyondwhat I mean it's my job to change it's true it takes time

it's not my job to change my dad

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 15th, 2020

@Totheskyandbeyond I'm glad we are friends thanks for being a great listeners and thanks for understanding me

1 reply
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond January 22nd, 2022

Aaw very welcome

load more
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib January 21st, 2022

@Totheskyandbeyond that’s true it hurts to it’s the saddest I don’t like dealing with this problem it makes me unhappy

1 reply
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond January 22nd, 2022

It sure sounds challenging. Hope you can figure something out to get out of there if possible

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amusingHuman6028
amusingHuman6028 April 27th, 2019

It hurts my feelings when you judge me.

User Profile: physalisBerries72
physalisBerries72 January 23rd, 2020

It hurts my feelings when you use me then ignore me on the rare occasion i need a small favor

1 reply
User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 March 13th, 2020

@physalisBerries72 I hate when people do that. It makes it clear they aren't really a true friend.

?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=LOADED&custom1=www.7cups.com&custom2=%2Fforum%2FHobbyZone_125%2FWritingHobbies_839%2FIthurtsmyf&custom3=linkangood.com&t=1584093136350?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=BEFORE_OPTOUT_REQ&t=1584093136353?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=FINISHED&custom1=www.7cups.com&t=1584093136358?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=OPTOUT_RESPONSE_OK&t=1584093136444

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 2nd, 2020

@physalisBerries72. I been ignored and treated the wrong way all I needed was a favor it's so wrong it hurts

of course my dad did do things wrong it's emotional verbal abuse and not allowing me to speak and he ignores me he doesn't listen

he has one thing to say to me which is I wish you never existed Denise you are dead to me

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib August 2nd, 2020

@physalisBerries72 I feel sympathy for you and I hope we can talk soon hope we are friends I understand what I feel the same way that's painful I'm here for you for your protection

load more
User Profile: Andtheapples1ofthosenext
Andtheapples1ofthosenext March 28th, 2020

leave me behind.

1 reply
User Profile: Greeneyesblueskies
Greeneyesblueskies May 25th, 2020

@Andtheapples1ofthosenext

So simple yet so painful. Sending love 💖

load more
User Profile: Raya501
Raya501 March 28th, 2020

It hurts my feelings where you dismiss my advice and keep torturing yourself with worry and creating more stress. I wish I could help you but it feels impossible.

2 replies
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 2nd, 2020

@Raya501 my dad is with worry and sadness and stress he's just uspet I did something inappropriate online and also I am with worry anxiety and stress and my health of course feel free to ask about the story of my life

it hurts I am also worn sadness and I have trouble staying sleep being sleep

talk to you soon

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 2nd, 2020

@Raya501 creates more stress for me is finding a job it's a process what also causes more stress for me is being yelled at and loud noises and being disturbed with repeats of my issues and reliving it my dad repeat the issues I do wrong and of course I don't want to relive my issues it's his nasty words he says I am dead to him my dad says I wish you never existed

load more
User Profile: Catalynj09
Catalynj09 March 28th, 2020

When you lie to me

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 2nd, 2020

@Catalynj09 that's true my dad did that to a police officer he wasn't truthful it's very wrong to do an action like that by law it's wrong to lie

lieing causes problems it makes things worse

feel free to ask me about my story the story of my life talk to you soon

load more
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib April 1st, 2020

Disrespect me abuse me and not be honest with reject ignore me I don't deserve that

User Profile: DalliFlower
DalliFlower April 18th, 2020

It hurts my feelings when... you talk about my issues so openly. I get it, I'm broken- you don't have to tell me because I have to live with them. They're my burden to bear, always have been. So please, stop saying "oh yeah you won't tell me if you're uncomfortable," and things like it. You don't know what I will and won't tell you. You don't know me the way you think you do.

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 2nd, 2020

@DalliFlower. I feel on the same path it hurts me to I have a dad that doesn't care it's not wanting to pay attention listen to me obviously for five years now I been on my own in my health and having medical transportation and of course it hurts also my dad emotionally verbally abuses me in the past I recieved physical abuse from him and he got away with a warning from a police officer he lied to law enforcement in our state I am in Arizona

for me everything hurts it's muscle knots spasms tension to my back and neck

load more
User Profile: Luisetorres555
Luisetorres555 April 18th, 2020

It hurts my feelings when you only talk to me to ask for something. It hurts even more that always help you.

1 reply
User Profile: Greeneyesblueskies
Greeneyesblueskies May 25th, 2020

@Luisetorres555

Sameeeeeeeee

load more