Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: jazmine1986
jazmine1986 May 2nd, 2020

@Laura

it hurts me when my anxiety becomes overwhelmed & thinking all the negative thoughts my heart like an knife had stabbed right in my ❤ . He doesn't reply my Whatsapp , e-mail or social medias . A lot of things do hurt me , I had not accept the full fact for an breakup , as its still on my mind

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 2nd, 2020

It hurts my feelings when you

emotionally verbally abuse me

disrespect me

violating me and when you are not listening you don't accept my empathy and saying hurtful things I wish you never existed I wish you were dead your dead to me

guys I got this from my own father

being physically abused also I would say hurtful words are the worst and threats are scary to and of course I dislike being irritated disturbed bothered as well

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 May 2nd, 2020

Don't do what you say you're going to do

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 2nd, 2020

It hurts my feelings you don't listen you found someone better than me and being rejected also hurts me to disrespected and verbally abused and also being accused of a lie

I had that happen guys because of my own father and have had a conflict with my ex boyfriend also and I was affected by bullying also

User Profile: bitlegacy
bitlegacy May 15th, 2020

read my messages but don't reply.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 15th, 2020

Sometimes people don't always see all messages .... maybe that's why they don't reply. Just a thought

User Profile: PrincessPotatoKitty
PrincessPotatoKitty May 23rd, 2020

Say that nothing bad happened.

User Profile: Greeneyesblueskies
Greeneyesblueskies May 25th, 2020

It hurts my feelings when you only talk to me when you're friendless or need something, It hurts my feelings that you can not talk to me for months but expect me to fall back into your empty friend role the moment you want me too. It hurts my feelings that I'm always there for you but you're not there for me.

User Profile: azi33
azi33 May 28th, 2020

It hurts my feelings when what people are saying and what they're doing is different.

User Profile: happyCandy2598
happyCandy2598 June 9th, 2020

It hurts my feelings when you only see a monster in the mirror.