Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: HereForYouWithAHug
HereForYouWithAHug February 21st, 2023

It hurts my feeling when I am dismissed and ignored then gossiped about and made fun of behind my back

User Profile: pluckypLucky
pluckypLucky February 21st, 2023

It hurt my feelings when you hid my illness from me by never showing me that letter, the letter addressed to me. I should have known about it sooner but because you hide it my recovery was set back years, years of not knowing what was wrong with me

User Profile: Owleb
Owleb February 21st, 2023

@Laura

It hurts my feelings when you don't talk to me anymore.

User Profile: Moonlitoceanwaves
Moonlitoceanwaves February 21st, 2023

@Laura It hurts my feelings when you know I am gay, yet you deny my existence by always talking about my future non existent girlfriend. This is something for my parents

User Profile: Shyness98
Shyness98 February 21st, 2023

It hurts my feelings that my parents “best” is toxic. I wish that they knew that criticism doesn’t teach me anything. That projecting their fear on me doesn’t save me from anything.

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 July 1st, 2023

@Laura

It hurts my feelings when you take me for granted.

User Profile: xuan035
xuan035 August 13th, 2023

@Laura

for me, I feel like it’s when I’m hanging out with a friend that I value a lot, and then another friend of theirs walk past and they just completely ditch me on the side for them. Like I would understand if they’d just walk over and say hi but it’s happened probably too many times now where my friend would just walk off with someone else like they completely forgot who they came here with. I constantly feel like I’m the second choice, same thing when I’m in a friend group of three. So many times it’s just the other two having a conversation with me just trailing behind them. I know it’s probably best to end friendships like that but I’ve been friends with them for so long(since middle school) that I’m scared to make that change.

User Profile: teacuuupux3
teacuuupux3 August 14th, 2023

...compare me to others, invalidate my feelings, tell me to stop crying, yea.

it makes me sick too *bleh* 🤢🤢

User Profile: dovahAcolyte
dovahAcolyte August 15th, 2023

It hurts my feeling when you...


Miss the emotional connection to the video I send you and reply with a comment about a trivial aspect of the video and what it has to do with you.

User Profile: Willendorf2017
Willendorf2017 August 21st, 2023

...don't call me, and you rely on *me to call/contact you!