Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: risingfeenix
risingfeenix September 6th, 2016

---don't see me falling apart within and tell me I haven't given it my best or that I'm not trying hard enough, when all I've done thus far is exactly that.

September 6th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you leave me and tell me you never loves me.

September 6th, 2016

Ignore me and act like I don't exist.

September 6th, 2016

It hurts when he pushes me away especially when he knows that he is all i have. It mostly hurts during the 'i need you' time of my life, he just is not there for me...

User Profile: toughGrapes7554
toughGrapes7554 September 6th, 2016

... treat me like I have to drop everything to help you- until I say "no" and then you treat me like a disappointing child.

User Profile: wittyWest314
wittyWest314 September 6th, 2016

When you make fun of my insecurities

User Profile: SakuraSkye
SakuraSkye September 6th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you leave me sitting alone in class, leave me to be the only one with nobody to talk to, leave me to feel worse and worse about myself whilst you get to laugh and enjoy your school days.

User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 September 6th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you don't listen to what I have to say.

September 6th, 2016

I lose friends because they don't understand my anxiety and not.going out socialising they all get fed up and distance themself

September 6th, 2016

It hurts when you pretend to care but really you don't want to know.

It hurts when you get mad at me for things I can't control.

It hurts when you don't believe me.

It hurts when I see you with the happiness you stole from me.

It hurts when you talk to me like I'm still part of your life.