Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Arabellah
Arabellah September 11th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when dogs run straight past me without so much as an opportunity to stroke them. Do you want me to chase you?! I will get that tummy rub one way or another, pal!

User Profile: iloverunning
iloverunning September 19th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when I'm in a relationship with you and you still implicitly talk about the girl that you used to like as if you'd rather be with her. I always feel like the second option.

User Profile: Lilgirlgrey
Lilgirlgrey September 19th, 2016

When my friends are hurting. I feel their pain.

User Profile: prieflora
prieflora September 19th, 2016

it hurts me when you say it doesn't matter and that its okay when it'd clearly not. it hurts me when I remember how it used to be and how I pushed you away and now you're gone. it hurts me when I remember how happy I was and how stupid. you were never even there and it was just n illusion.

User Profile: Arabellah
Arabellah September 22nd, 2016

It hurts my feelings when I see someone I don't know cry... there's nothing I can do to help but offer a tissue

User Profile: Lilgirlgrey
Lilgirlgrey September 22nd, 2016

People tell me they care and want to help, but when the time comes they are not there.

User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer September 23rd, 2016

it hurts my feelings when you just get mad at me for crying instead of asking why I'm upset

1 reply
User Profile: MaraB
MaraB October 1st, 2016

@TaranWanderer

yes! This!

load more
User Profile: Ner87
Ner87 September 23rd, 2016

throwing all the blame on me, like I'm alone in this world, and accepting that as if it is true, and hurting myself psychologically for that, and taking me so long to realize that

User Profile: Weirdoandproud
Weirdoandproud September 24th, 2016

Joke about rape

1 reply
User Profile: MaraB
MaraB October 1st, 2016

@Weirdoandproud

great response!

load more
User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud September 26th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you take me for granted

2 replies
User Profile: MusicIsLife09
MusicIsLife09 October 1st, 2016

@FrozenCloud same... I don't understand why they have to do this

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib June 7th, 2020

@FrozenCloud my dad did it hurts he does he says I wish you never existed he said that to me it's unacceptable

load more