Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: sophanoph
sophanoph October 5th, 2016

Laugh at my issues

User Profile: audreyhepburnln
audreyhepburnln October 9th, 2016

DONT talk to me. It feels like I'm the only one that's making all the effort and it's not the same. All I want to know is why have you changed so much?

User Profile: Shadeshack
Shadeshack October 11th, 2016

Don't acknowledge my feelings. I am a person who has feelings and needs to be taken seriously.

October 14th, 2016

Manipulate me , treat me like I'm stupid and don't recognise your games , imply that I'm wrong for thinking and feeling the way I do, a lot of it is because this is me and how I am. You used to say I was so easy to love then everything I did started becoming wrong. Now that I've escaped I need to heal and can never accept that kind of treatment again.

User Profile: affiemlove
affiemlove October 15th, 2016

When my spouse makes me feel 2nd to his relationship with his female co-worker.

User Profile: darksoul1997
darksoul1997 October 15th, 2016

Tell me to go away all the time, I just want to talk to you

User Profile: mysteriousYellow44
mysteriousYellow44 October 15th, 2016

leave me hanging every single time.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 19th, 2016

When I wait for a phone call that never arrives

1 reply
User Profile: TotallyAnonymous
TotallyAnonymous January 9th, 2017

@lazyKatz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJ6sUxMQ5M

load more
User Profile: helpfulCity5060
helpfulCity5060 October 21st, 2016

Stop me from writing the thesis just because you think it's my fault that i couldnt be there for you & you cant sleep, & when you refuse to understand the pain of finishing the thesis eventho you were in similar situation b4, & saying "dont put yourself as the same level as me, your intention was bad, while my intention was good". That's not the problem! I dont have much time to finish the thesis!

October 23rd, 2016

Used to ignore me, use me and basically treat me like a puppet. Sure i realize i have let you but why did you feel it necessary to do so to start with? I trusted you so much, you and your family. It feels like i was just easy prey now i sit with all the hurt, shame and feelings of inadequacy. YOU HURT ME INTENTIONALLY!