Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain February 18th, 2017

...when you don't remember something that meant a lot to me.

User Profile: Sherryxo
Sherryxo February 18th, 2017

push me away constantly whenever I need you the most.

February 18th, 2017

Intentionally try to make me feel less than you

1 reply
User Profile: emotionalNest6858
emotionalNest6858 February 18th, 2017

@BreenaB yep.

load more
User Profile: Kayochin77
Kayochin77 February 18th, 2017

Read your fanfiction instead of talking to me on the bus.

It's better if I didn't sit by you anyway. She can, if she wants.

User Profile: Medley
Medley February 18th, 2017

Say negative stuffs about me and say I'm no good.

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib February 18th, 2017

@Medley i understand how you feel i feel the same way that happened to me to of course i recieved it from one girl i didnt like in school and her name was clarissa elias we went to high school together and she called me a retard and also an animal also and i hate her so much she even bothered me i was in love and trying to break me and my boyfriend up and she assaulted me

load more
User Profile: TigerLily20
TigerLily20 February 18th, 2017

The both of you are always calling each other and leaving me out of so many things

User Profile: lostangel18
lostangel18 February 18th, 2017

Don't care about me

February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you blame me for my issues

1 reply
User Profile: falconer42
falconer42 February 18th, 2017

@countrygirl06 I hear this! I get "you could control your moods better if you just try" like I'm not trying!

load more
User Profile: PurpleOwl3479
PurpleOwl3479 February 18th, 2017

Talk about people behind their back

User Profile: PurpleOwl3479
PurpleOwl3479 February 18th, 2017

Talk about people behind their back