Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: redPlum9054
redPlum9054 February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when people ignore me.😪

February 18th, 2017

Ignore me when I talk with you

February 18th, 2017

Cancel our plans last minute.

February 18th, 2017

Look at me like I am a total loser!

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 February 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you act like i dont exist. My family has really not contacted me even for holidays for two years. Getting lonely and deppressed.

User Profile: Scerenesr
Scerenesr February 18th, 2017

looking me like i have a problem

User Profile: idontknow00001
idontknow00001 February 18th, 2017

when you give up on me

User Profile: TeenageMystery
TeenageMystery February 18th, 2017

say you love me and want to make things work and then ignore my messages (even though I gave him lots of space) and go out all the time, acting like I am the psycho girlfriend when I ask questions after he posts things on social media and then doesn't reply to my texts until he feels like it

February 18th, 2017

Verbal abuse me!!

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib February 19th, 2017

@PurpleAngel427 that hurts i recieved that verbal abuse is bad its in words. i been called a bitch .in my life i recieved a lot thats negative its not my dad saying i love u to me i had days and nights i go to bed late and sleep late sometimes say up im scared angry stressed .

load more
User Profile: Anxietykillsme
Anxietykillsme February 18th, 2017

Judge me for cutting