Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: rosepedals4u
rosepedals4u February 18th, 2017

When you don't show any compassion.

User Profile: ChrisJabb21
ChrisJabb21 February 18th, 2017

When noone hears me out and treats me like riff-raff :(

User Profile: Blueeyed77
Blueeyed77 February 18th, 2017

Ignore me

February 19th, 2017

Lie.

User Profile: james7691
james7691 February 19th, 2017

Ignore me and make me feel invisible

User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 February 19th, 2017

When you use the past mistake to this day yeah it broke ya trust a tiny bit but I have learnt from that everyone makes mistakes you do and yet you still bring up that text message it happened in 2014 its now 17 you don't need to keep bringing up the past you crack the shits when someone brings up your past and what you did and what happened so why can't you stop using that and stop talking about it I don't bring up what happened in that year what I saw I just dug it into the ground and left it you always promise me we'll go out lunch when we got money and when we do I ask you and sane thing over n over can't sick I woke up sick you have been using that excuse since we been together in 2014 you tell others to stop lying and yet your using the sane excuse for years when it means you going out even though you promised it to me :'( that's why I don't hardly celebrate our anniversaries cause its the same shit and same day repeating itself over n over again so I don't bother I just write in a card for myself and buy something for myself for anniversaries

User Profile: EmilyRW
EmilyRW February 19th, 2017

hurt me

User Profile: Packita
Packita February 19th, 2017

Make me feel used, invisible, useless or worthless and I stay or keep coming back...or worse, I believe you.

User Profile: Nineof24
Nineof24 February 19th, 2017

Demean my intelligence, make me feel that what I am now is all I'll ever be, and not have faith in me.

February 19th, 2017

Always just dissappear