Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed August 27th, 2018

You are Worth this.

You can Do this.

You Got this.

User Profile: bubblegumStar67
bubblegumStar67 August 28th, 2018

I like being around you

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 August 28th, 2018

Top 3.

3. It will be okay. Stop worrying.

2. I like you for who you are.

1. May we publish your writings.

User Profile: SolitSoul
SolitSoul August 30th, 2018

I like you for who you are

User Profile: Jenjenmay816
Jenjenmay816 August 31st, 2018

You are A wonderful mother, and wife

User Profile: Chicuno
Chicuno September 7th, 2018

You made it.

&

You

User Profile: WhyAmIAVase
WhyAmIAVase September 10th, 2018

Anything you want to talk about is grounds for a discussion. Nothing you say will offend me, so long as you try and be respectful.

User Profile: Lovenikks
Lovenikks September 10th, 2018

I am open to hear anything, my ears and eyes are all open for people who want to help themselves and not just rant about problems. Im here to help and listen, may it be a relationship, family problem, sexuality, drus issues, anything is fine

User Profile: Tabers21
Tabers21 September 11th, 2018

You are loved and valued and wanted.

User Profile: phosphenerelief
phosphenerelief September 11th, 2018

I'm proud of you

2 replies
User Profile: riversofhope
riversofhope September 11th, 2018

@phosphenerelief I

1 reply
User Profile: phosphenerelief
phosphenerelief September 11th, 2018

@riversofhope

woah that was an unexpected punch in the feels (in a good way!) thanks heart I'm proud of you too and I don't even know you but I think you're beautiful.

load more
load more