Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: byrddog
byrddog December 11th, 2018

I would love to hear..............."I love you"! I am the "blackest" sheep of the family. I rarely, if not in the past 30 years' heard a "true" I love you. I am not a bad person; just different! People seem to think that just because I am not like them............... I am bad.... I am not... I am just original, or even odd...... But I am me. I want to be loved for who I am; not what people think I should be!!!

User Profile: dwyelaunre
dwyelaunre December 25th, 2018

I dont blame you for not knowing what you want, and Im not mad at you for not knowing how to explain that to me

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 27th, 2018

You are on the right path.

User Profile: aquaLime9687
aquaLime9687 December 31st, 2018

I love you. Im here for you. Youre not alone anymore. And Ill help you. Ill help you fix it

User Profile: aquaLime9687
aquaLime9687 December 31st, 2018

Im sorry. Ill help you. Youre not faking

User Profile: IsolatedRomantic
IsolatedRomantic December 31st, 2018

I love you,

Simple but i have not heard this in very many years,

User Profile: amiablePerson6979
amiablePerson6979 January 17th, 2019

You do not deserve to be judged.

User Profile: lavenderWheel8319
lavenderWheel8319 January 27th, 2019

You deserve to be treated with compassion.

User Profile: deep91
deep91 February 1st, 2019

I have been through bipolar and depression through 5 years .I have seen how people treated when you needed them most .

February 10th, 2019

You are awesome.