Say what you'd most like to hear...
blossombreathe
February 4th, 2017
Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.
Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. 

tealBear2472
June 11th, 2019
" Shhhhhhhh. It's okay. "
tluper6491
June 11th, 2019
"You'll be dead soon."
Lonelyforever23
June 11th, 2019
You are doing just great . Dont really care what people say ,they are gonna say what they wanna say anyways .
1 reply
neonMango3972
June 22nd, 2019
You're doing well, no need to try so hard. I'll always be there for you, are you okay?
load more
wanderingwolf110
June 15th, 2019
You are brave.
smhotania
June 15th, 2019
The guy that robbed you and strangled you left you helpless has been arrested, you can feel free to walk alone.
Ragnarokk
June 15th, 2019
"I won't give up on you"...
RxEarthcat
June 15th, 2019
Everything will work out okay, eventually
SakuraJ3
June 15th, 2019
"I love you too"
blue422electricboogalo
June 16th, 2019
That everything will be okay
(And to be able to know it was true)
WhiteDrop
June 16th, 2019
A joke?