Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: SailingFox
SailingFox July 3rd, 2019

You can let go now.

User Profile: amusingJet302
amusingJet302 July 4th, 2019

I love you and accept you exactly as you are.

User Profile: notalexbrady
notalexbrady July 4th, 2019

No matter how bleak today may look, always go into tomorrow believing things will be better.

User Profile: sparklyseaweed
sparklyseaweed July 16th, 2019

Would you like to hang out? You need cheering up!

User Profile: DaydreamEllie
DaydreamEllie July 31st, 2019

"Do you want a hug?"

"They can all go to hell, you are what matters to me!"

"Go write, dumbass, I love your writing and you can make it work."

User Profile: BelindaSim
BelindaSim August 5th, 2019

You know, I have been using professional writing service for a long time and am very pleased with the results of such cooperation. I save time and money, and most importantly that my academic performance is on top. If I need help, then I just open the site, spend a couple of minutes and forget about the problem.

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence August 5th, 2019

We know its not your fault

Let us take care of you for once

Happy Birthday, this gift is for you

We love your imperfections

User Profile: ladybugob
ladybugob August 5th, 2019

Everything is going to be allright...

User Profile: Loading1234
Loading1234 August 5th, 2019

User Profile: noName3125
noName3125 August 6th, 2019

you are enough