Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: sparklyseaweed
sparklyseaweed August 25th, 2019

I love you and won't "fall out of love" with you after 3 days...

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 25th, 2019

It's not your fault. It's really not your fault. Take a deep breath and let it go.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 August 25th, 2019

YOU CAN DO IT!!

You got it. Get your hw done. Here's the game plan. 2 hour typing. About anything and then narrow it down.

User Profile: HappyIsa291125
HappyIsa291125 August 26th, 2019

"There's usualy light at the other side of the tunnel. If you've come to a dead end then it's your choice to stay there, take a U turn or pick up the picaxe and break your way through."

"I'll be here for you even for the slightest hint of sadness I'll be here. Even if you push me away I'll stay. I won't leave you no matter what. Even if the world turns against us I will stay by your side. "

"Don't lie that you are fine. Don't lie that you want to stay. Don't lie that you want me to go away. Don't try lying to me 'cause I can see through the walls and the masks that you are in pain."

User Profile: neonJar7211
neonJar7211 August 26th, 2019

My Mom's voice

User Profile: RedHawk6547
RedHawk6547 August 26th, 2019

You matter

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence August 26th, 2019

I will take care of you

I can make you feel safe

Trust me

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 27th, 2019

Finally getting help and getting an appointment for therapy doesn't mean you're weak. Asking for help doesn't mean you're weird.

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 27th, 2019

Going out to eat doesn't deserve punishment. Just take your umbrella with you and make the walk to lunch a little bit longer- it will help burn the extra calories. And when you get down to it eating is better than going hungry because you don't care enough to cook at home.

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 29th, 2019

You've got this. You're going to be okay.