Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 October 10th, 2019

I truly care about you and will not abandon you or our friendship, especially when you need me. I will be there ... perhaps not geographically but online. ❤️

You matter to me and I won

User Profile: SailingFox
SailingFox October 11th, 2019

I

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues October 20th, 2019

The things you try to do aren't meaningless. The goals you make are still important.

4 replies
User Profile: chuckd404
chuckd404 November 28th, 2019

@integrityblues

hello

User Profile: chuckd404
chuckd404 November 28th, 2019

@integrityblues

User Profile: indigoKiwi378
indigoKiwi378 December 2nd, 2019

@integrityblues

I have a few,

from my mom- Hey I love you I didn't mean to hurt you so bad

from my friends- I didn't mean to not take you seriously

3 replies
User Profile: Rosemary1212
Rosemary1212 December 2nd, 2019

@indigoKiwi378

I feel you with the one about your mum

2 replies
User Profile: indigoKiwi378
indigoKiwi378 December 2nd, 2019

@Rosemary1212

:((( I'm sorryyy

1 reply
User Profile: Rosemary1212
Rosemary1212 December 3rd, 2019

@indigoKiwi378

hey you dont need to apologise, just because our parents hurt our feelings doesn

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: soufy
soufy October 21st, 2019

You mean a lot to me

1 reply
User Profile: chuckd404
chuckd404 November 28th, 2019

@soufy

really

load more
User Profile: satdownontheavenue
satdownontheavenue October 24th, 2019

"I didn't mean it."

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 November 1st, 2019

You

2 replies
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc November 1st, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976

hmm abby.

Since you mentioned it is likely not possible. How about a small "treat" or food/drink that you like? Don't have to be food either. Can be like a short chill walk, getaway alone time or anything that perhaps you favour?

User Profile: Daisy7cups
Daisy7cups November 1st, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976

Yeah I want that as well haha 🤣

load more
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 November 1st, 2019

(More wishful thinking ... 🤣)

I am so sincerely sorry that you had to read that from me. I

User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl November 1st, 2019

That I am so beautiful

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon February 13th, 2020

@Zulegirl

You are very beautiful.

load more
User Profile: SailingFox
SailingFox November 2nd, 2019

Hi. I

2 replies
User Profile: chuckd404
chuckd404 November 28th, 2019

@SailingFox

i would

User Profile: Iamstrongerthanithink
Iamstrongerthanithink December 24th, 2019

@SailingFox

i felt that on such a deep emotional level that i heard that in the voice of the person who i wish said it.

1 reply
User Profile: SailingFox
SailingFox December 24th, 2019

@Iamstrongerthanithink 😭🤗❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: larkoflethe
larkoflethe November 3rd, 2019

You mean a lot to me.

You are not weak for not being like anybody else. Life is not a competition and it's not over yet. Don't sell yourself short.

It WAS unfair. You are not weak for feeling sad, angry, or dissatisfied about the injustice that has been done to you.

I trust you. I trust your wisdom. I trust the way you see the world around you.

I appreciate how unique you are.

1 reply
User Profile: Harkimmy
Harkimmy December 31st, 2019

@larkoflethe Can you just copy and paste this for all my friends and relatives and coworkers lol.

This was honestly so good... Thank you so much for posting this.

load more