Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: DayDreamWithYou
DayDreamWithYou July 19th, 2020

Hmm, I honestly really like this idea, so here is my statement:

It's okay to take a break and breathe. Do not try to do everything, and it is alright to stop and just think about how this is important for me. Most importantly, everyone is different. Even as we see other people doing so many activities, it is important to remember that we are not them, and we all have different specialities. Life is not always fair, and it means that we need to try our best and work hard but never to the point of having too much things on our plate. It's okay to let go of things. :)

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 19th, 2020

@DayDreamWithYou

It's alright to take a break to stop and breathe. Don't try to do everything; that's a lot for one person to do alone. It's alright to stop and think about how important this is for you. More importantly, we are all different. Even as we see others doing a lot of activities, it is important to remember that we aren't them; We all have our own limits and specialties. Life isn't always fair, and it means that we always should try our best and work hard, but never to the point of being overwhelmed with everything on your plate. It's a good idea to let go of things.

User Profile: brightbubbles88
brightbubbles88 July 20th, 2020

@DayDreamWithYou everything will be okay in the end heart

load more
User Profile: HunterRose
HunterRose July 19th, 2020

@HunterRose, hey I know. You're doing your best, and even that barely keeps your head above the water. Hang on, the shore still exists, and you'll get there.

3 replies
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn July 19th, 2020

@HunterRose

yeah, you "WILL" get there, just keep fighting the waves until then *~*
-sending so many 💜s ^^

2 replies
User Profile: HunterRose
HunterRose July 19th, 2020

@Listeningsarinn

Thank you. *hugs if you're okay with that*

1 reply
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn July 19th, 2020

@HunterRose

anytimeheart *hugs back tighter*

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: DalliFlower
DalliFlower July 19th, 2020

I'm here for you- I understand, it's hard, I understand why you wouldn't want to be here anymore- and I understand why you're staying. I know, I love you, and I know that someday, you may not be amazing- but a simple destiny isn't a bad one.

Also sleep, please.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 19th, 2020

@DalliFlower

Hey there! I'm here for you and will always be here for you in the forums,. I know it's hard for you, I understand why you don't want to be here anymore, but I understand why you're staying, and it's so important that you are. I care about you and those you love love you back. I believe in you and you can be amazing. Remember that a simple path isn't a bad path.

Also, please try to get some sleep.

load more
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn July 19th, 2020

don't ever think of closing a whole book when a chapter ends!!

you're not perfect and you won't ever be, but you're "enough"...

3 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 19th, 2020

@Listeningsarinn

Don't ever think of closing an entire book when one chapter ends, and you are free to tell your own story. You're not perfect, but no one can ever be, and you are more than good enough to achieve anything you want to.

2 replies
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn July 19th, 2020

@LightDragon

tnx dragon *-* sends hugs

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 19th, 2020

@Listeningsarinn

You're welcome *hugs back*

load more
load more
load more
July 19th, 2020

@blossombreathe

The gif says it all. Our brain is hungry for a different colour every time :)

User Profile: CaptainMarvell73
CaptainMarvell73 July 19th, 2020

i wish someone would say

It's okay that you don't know what you want to do with your life. It's okay you don't have any plans for your future. Because you were much too busy just trying to survive, and I'm glad you survived and still are surviving. It's okay to take each day by day. You've got time.

7 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 20th, 2020

@CaptainMarvell73

It's okay that you don't know what you want to do with your life. It's okay that you don't have any plans for your future because you were busy trying to survive and fight for your uncertain future, and I respect you for that. I am so glad you survived and are still surviving. It's a good idea to take each day one day at a time. You have time to decide what you'd like to do and thrive.

6 replies
User Profile: CaptainMarvell73
CaptainMarvell73 July 20th, 2020

@LightDragon

* hugs you * thank you for that😌

5 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 20th, 2020

@CaptainMarvell73

*hugs back* You're welcome!

4 replies
User Profile: CaptainMarvell73
CaptainMarvell73 July 24th, 2020

@LightDragon

i can't pm you it won't let me do you know why

3 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 24th, 2020

@CaptainMarvell73

I figured it out- we're on different sides of the site. I'm on the teen side and you're on the adult side.

2 replies
User Profile: CaptainMarvell73
CaptainMarvell73 July 25th, 2020

@LightDragon

awh damn it :/ that's a shame then

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 26th, 2020

@CaptainMarvell73

Yeah :(

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: autumnrain22
autumnrain22 July 20th, 2020

I know that you're a person, not a thing. I'm going to treat you like you're an actual human being, with feelings and thoughts that mean something. It matters to me how I make you feel. I won't leave you shattered and feeling worthless. You deserve much better than that.

3 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 21st, 2020

@autumnrain22

Hey there! I know that you're a person, not a thing. You will always be a person and I will always treat you like one, like you deserve to be treated. You have thoughts and feelings that mean something, and it matters to me how you feel. I won't leave you shattered and feeling worthless. You deserve to feel so much more than that. You deserve to be happy, to be treated like a person, to be loved by someone who loves you.

2 replies
User Profile: autumnrain22
autumnrain22 July 21st, 2020

@LightDragon Thank you so much ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 21st, 2020

@autumnrain22

You're welcome!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Oxymoron6demon
Oxymoron6demon July 20th, 2020

"I can't promise you that everything is going to be alright, but I can promise you that I will be there for you every step of the way."

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 21st, 2020

@Oxymoron6demon

I can't promise you that everything will be alright, but I promise that I will be here for you whenever you need me, on every step of your journey, and that I will support your no matter what. If you ever need a friendly voice to talk to, feel free to send me a message.

load more
User Profile: generousLove9008
generousLove9008 July 21st, 2020

I'd like to hear that everything is going to be okay. 2020 has been such a roller coaster and having somebody assure me that things will get better would mean a lot.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 21st, 2020

@generousLove9008

Everything will be okay, no, it will be everything you ever hoped it would be. 2020 has been a really rough year sofar, with all its ups and downs, but it will get better, believe me.

load more
User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy July 21st, 2020

I would give anything I could hear someone say, "Lindsey, Lindsey, wake up. . . it's just a bad dream. Hey, you sorry for waking you up, I just heard you talking in your sleep and moving about, looked like you were having one heck of a nightmare. . . " and believe that they were telling me the truth.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 21st, 2020

@LindseyLobotomy


Psst, Lindsey, Lindsey, wake up. It's all been a bad dream. I'm sorry for waking you up, but you were talking in your sleep and moving around. I think you were having a really bad nightmare. It's going to be okay now, though.

load more