Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger July 28th, 2020

YOU WON THE JACKPOT LOTTERY!

haha

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 28th, 2020

@SilverbackTiger

Whoa, congratulations! You just won the jackpot in the lottery! Let us know when you'd like to pick up your prize.

2 replies
User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger July 28th, 2020

@LightDragon Damn, I forgot to buy a ticket!

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 28th, 2020

@SilverbackTiger

*casts a spell and the winning ticket magically appears in your hand*

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed August 8th, 2020

I see you for who You Are. Not some dump of ideas from the past . I know you have changed and worked so hard. I love you for who you are and how hard you worked to get here.

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon August 9th, 2020

@blissedNblessed

I see you for who you are- an amazing, motivated, and persistent human worthy of happiness and love. You aren't a pile of ideas from your past; your past doesn't define you. I know you have changed so much and put in a lot of effort and work to get there. I care about you for who you are and how incredibly motivated you are. You did great!

1 reply
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed August 11th, 2020

@LightDragon

That was so...emotionally beautiful to be able to read your words saying that to me. That was so kind, thank you.

load more
load more
User Profile: amandavya
amandavya September 10th, 2020

Are you okay? You're not. I know. I'm here for you.

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon September 10th, 2020

@amandavya

*offers a hug* Hey, are you doing okay? It's okay if you aren't. I understand, and I'm here for you in the forums. If you ever need personal support, feel free to use a member account to get it. I'd offer you my PMs, but we're on different sides of the site.

User Profile: SynSavory
SynSavory September 12th, 2020

@amandavya

We have the best of intentions, even if we feel despair. Here's to hoping that we all make it out of this much stronger than ever.

load more
User Profile: DaisyDaph
DaisyDaph October 27th, 2020

One thing that I would love to hear is "You did well" and that would make my day.

I'm sure most of you can relate so i speak on behalf of those who feel the same heart

1 reply
User Profile: naturalForest78
naturalForest78 November 9th, 2020

@DaisyDaph you did really well, i’m proud of you ❤️

load more
November 26th, 2020

It was not your fault. It was unfair and you didn't deserve that.

User Profile: PositiveSunflowerAlex
PositiveSunflowerAlex December 3rd, 2020

I appreciate your help. Thank you.

1 reply
User Profile: turqoiseOrange7980
turqoiseOrange7980 March 7th, 2021

Though it seems like you are stuck and life is a mess, if will be okay. His loving hand will shield you, protect you, comfort you and be with you, be it adversity, failure or disease.

load more
User Profile: MayaCloud
MayaCloud December 10th, 2020

I'm always hrere, I'll never leave your side...

1 reply
User Profile: keewee319
keewee319 May 23rd, 2021

It will happen at the most perfect moment, and in that moment you will know it was worth the wait.

load more
User Profile: shallowWater7547
shallowWater7547 December 10th, 2020

You did well, my love....

User Profile: hay09
hay09 December 10th, 2020

I love you..

User Profile: celticbard1018
celticbard1018 December 10th, 2020

@blossombreathe

(sorry this is so much later than original posting, I just found this)

The thing I want to hear most is "i have seem you improve so much over time, you are not where you were years ago. i see you, i hear you, you matter, you are doing so well, i'm proud of you, how far you have come, the obstaccles you have overcome, keep up the good work, it isn't going unnoticed."