Say what you'd most like to hear...
Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.
Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. 

"You've finally got your second chance!"
I'm here for you
I am a loving, friendly, giving, family-oriented person who is capable and one day will overcome my struggles, mistakes and regrets and be able to use my experiences to help others.
That I’m a cutie and I’m going to accomplish all my dreams and goals no matter what 😁
You are loving, family-oriented, determined, inspiring, you are capable of achieving anything your
desires. And one day you will overcome all your struggles, illnesses, obstacles and be able to use your experiences to help others.
Someone here @7Cups once told me: "You already blossomed into a beautiful, cool, colorful butterfly, you just don't see it yet but your caterpillar phase is over and one day you will see and believe it"

Everything will be fine It wasn't your fault
Hi friend, you're okay. Go sleep. Have a shut eye rest. You will function better and your eyes will have less strain.
Keeping running forward, i have your back.
You matter to me
Be calm and patient. It will happen at the most perfect moment, and in that perfect moment you’ll know that it was indeed worth the wait. Stay grateful in the present for now.