Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 June 12th, 2021

Hi God.
I'm sitting here typing on my laptop. It's summer. I feel like I don't belong to a community where I'm physically, spiritually, and purposefully active. It makes me feel like I'm missing something. My purpose. my motivation. My day kind of feels like it's hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm unconnected.

User Profile: Eudaimonia99
Eudaimonia99 June 20th, 2021

I am trying something new in my career path. I am excited also nervous. What I most like to hear is "Don't doubt the path that you've walked on so far. Sometimes going on the wrong path also makes a new map." Wish me luck :D

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulPurple9181
gracefulPurple9181 September 13th, 2021

@Eudaimonia99

All th best!

load more
User Profile: imlistening01
imlistening01 June 20th, 2021

hey. it’s okay, i know you’re trying. i know most people don’t see it, but i do, and you’re struggling but you will get there. i’m proud of you. -S x

User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 June 21st, 2021

I can help you and will be there for you to lighten your load without judgment.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 June 24th, 2021

HEY. It only takes 5 MINUTES to do something!!! GO SHOWER. GO THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE WITHOUT INTERNET. AND finally, go text your friends and supervisor!!! THEN, READ THE NEWS, KEEP A JOURNAL. IT's TIME TO MOVE.

1 reply
User Profile: barncat
barncat September 9th, 2021

@tealBear2472- Hope you have received this message from someone else. It really resonated with me- thank you.

load more
User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 July 26th, 2021

I take you seriously and take your feelings seriously.

User Profile: youarenotalone00
youarenotalone00 July 29th, 2021

I care for you, and you matter to me....I want u to be here with me.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 29th, 2021

I'd like to hear her key in the door and a warm greeting....... Hello honey I'm home.

User Profile: soufy
soufy July 29th, 2021

I'm here for you

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 29th, 2021

People here are so kind and thoughtful.