Say what you'd most like to hear...
Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.
Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. 

I believe you!
don't overwork yourself!! There's a clear difference between working towards a healthy goal and working yourself to death. take a breather, relax, give yourself time to celebrate everything you've done and take time before starting again. you deserve it, even if it doesn't feel like it!
@sunflower026
Hope you know you deserve it too 😊
there for you
You are doing the right thing by being honest and speaking out about your truth.
You are Loved.
Everything will be alright in the end.
@resourcefulPond1641
it "will" be🍃❤even if it feels like it will never get better at some days
@Listeningsarinn
Thank you for saying so, but of course you can't actually promise me that will be the case. I wish I could hear it and know it was true, but no one can predict the future.
@resourcefulPond1641
Mhmm, it's true that I don't know what will happen next, and you are so right that non of us can predict the future, but there is one thing i know, and it's that things never stay the same in this universe, they always change, and maybe this is a period of time that they are not good, that they are even going for worse, but they can't keep going like that forever, they'll change, and at some point, they'll change for better, change to okay...
And i know it can be hard to believe that sometimes, but i know you are trying your best making thru until things turn out to be okay too, and that's the most anyone could ever do🍃❤
You are doing more than good enough by doing all you can
I’d like to hear, go to bed, I’ll take care of everything. You don’t have to work.
Even if you were ugly, I would still have loved you.
Fuq it. It helps with stress. Write all the obscene words. Then, go to freaking work.
You are human, you make mistakes. You still and will always deserve love and happiness.
you have purpose.