Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 February 23rd, 2022

One minute at a time. When you need to.

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib February 28th, 2022

Be yourself and love yourself and stay strong and be you you can do this

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 March 1st, 2022

Let your thoughts and emotions unfold like a sunrise. Unfolding slowly. The sun crawls across the ground. Love you..

User Profile: Evelynna
Evelynna March 1st, 2022

Hey hey hey listen to me,

No don't go there.

Listen here, look at me,

Breathe! Just breathe,

nononoono

Focus on me, that's right,

It's all under control,

We're gonna get through this together, okay?

Yes right, together. We're gonna be okay.

Okay?

User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop March 1st, 2022

Hello

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 March 6th, 2022

Hmm I read a prompt on Instagram. It is to write 20 compliments to myself. I don't know how many I'll do, but I will start.

I committed to doing my nails with cheap nail polish that wasn't made of quality formula, so I spent 1 hour doing 1 hand and a few rinses in running cold water to set it. #determinationtomakeitwork #creativityandknowledge

I bought myself a chicken, corn, and fries dinner with Uber eats promotion. #Ifedmyself #foodisgood

I walked my dog. #walkingroutine #exercise #fresherair

I walked away when my sister called me names. #silenceandwalkaway #stopbecauseitworks

I picked up some clothes and put them in the closet. #lightcleaningtogetorganized.

I am working on personal projects, so I can be well.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 March 11th, 2022

I'm tired.

1 reply
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 March 12th, 2022

@tealBear2472

Naming 3 things I need puts my mind into perspective. I need:
a hug,
calm,
and positivity.

Naming 5 things I'm grateful for about today: I'm grateful for
the kmeal dinner and sitting with my sister,
the student who came into the classroom with his friends to hangout,
the student who raises his hands 3x to pass out the assignment,
the substitute teacher who gave the students a chill-social classroom and a writing prompt everyday,
the Thought Record my wellness program taught me because it shows me ways to challenge the negative thoughts and feelings that come into my brain.


load more
User Profile: wittySugar1877
wittySugar1877 March 11th, 2022

I want someone to say:


Wow, I can't believe how strong you are.

I support you.

Your feelings are valid.

Your work is meaningful.

What you do and who you are matters.

I am so glad that you exist.

User Profile: MilaAvery
MilaAvery April 20th, 2022

@blossombreathe, thanks for this lovely post <3

I would like to say, "Studies are not what defines you. you are so much more than that. I love you for who you are, and not for your marks. I hope you know that."

User Profile: gratefulalive
gratefulalive April 20th, 2022

@blossombreathe You're a good person and you deserve a good and happy life. Forgive yourself and forgive others and let go of the past.