Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: VindictiveVykos
VindictiveVykos August 26th, 2017

"They're going to hold the event again in the next year/ two years later. I've already made all the preparations and you are going to go there. I've bought your ticket. All that exercise is going to pay off. You're going to get in shape. All that studying is also going to pay off. You're going to get into that uni."

User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme August 26th, 2017

I understand how that does feel. I got your back!

User Profile: RaynebowUnicorn
RaynebowUnicorn August 26th, 2017

You are okay. Even though the world feels like it couldn't care less and you are harshly and unfairly judged, you are still an amazing mum and your kiddo loves you to no end... and it's okay to not be okay. It's okay to cry; to miss your kiddo; to need hugs... but you"re okay.

User Profile: lyra21
lyra21 August 26th, 2017

"I'm here for you. Whenever you need to talk, I'm here. No matter what I'm doing, no matter what you need to talk about, I'm here."

User Profile: consideratesky
consideratesky August 26th, 2017

Hey have you slept yet???

User Profile: Titus83
Titus83 August 26th, 2017

i'd like to hear my wife say she is truly sorry for what she did. Without brining up my mistakes or shifting blame on to me. Just say you are sorry and i will forgive you. I dont feel you regret what you did and it is tormenting me. i'd like to hear her say that she sees the pain i feel and that doesnt want to lose me. i'd like to hear her say that maybe there are things i wasnt sure how to do or when to do it and that i may need your help to learn how to better communicate because its not that "i don't care" at all when she is my entire world. i need to hear that you love me, because i'm really scared that you dont feel that way anymore

1 reply
User Profile: Yakout52
Yakout52 August 26th, 2017

You are really right

Your wife must take care of you and give you some love

load more
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow August 26th, 2017

U are a treasure of a friend !!!

User Profile: marigoldInk
marigoldInk August 26th, 2017

You are good enough.

User Profile: Tammyjp
Tammyjp August 26th, 2017

You matter to me. You are important.

User Profile: EvilRegalsReadToo
EvilRegalsReadToo August 26th, 2017

"And she (me) is dead."