Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
October 23rd, 2017

I'm so sorry. You are so important to me. I love you so much.

User Profile: PluckyLuck248
PluckyLuck248 October 23rd, 2017

"I love you. I am so proud of you."

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed October 23rd, 2017

Don't worry, the Universe will not let you fall flat on your face when you are asking for help and no one can be that cruel. You will find someone that can offer you therapy or a refferal - just give it time. F U insurance - some therapists can offer sliding scale so you can afford it.

User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 October 23rd, 2017

You are debt free, and able to pass the required credit check to get a loan for post secondary education :)

User Profile: neatBalloon7178
neatBalloon7178 October 23rd, 2017

I'm here for you. I hurt when I see you hurting. You'll always have a place in my heart.

User Profile: SunflowerDandelion24
SunflowerDandelion24 October 23rd, 2017

I love you, and you can do it! I believe in you. Just hold on. You're only human.

User Profile: calmTime74
calmTime74 October 23rd, 2017

You are loved and I am hear for you and don't want to hurt you.

User Profile: Talentnmisery
Talentnmisery October 23rd, 2017

if my wife would say. "I am feeling better. We can have a normal relationship​​​​​​​

User Profile: Talentnmisery
Talentnmisery October 23rd, 2017

But she won't. You may be sure of that. And I will stay with her. And be broken and crushed or else do myself in instead.

User Profile: ZachAChandler
ZachAChandler October 24th, 2017

I would love to hear that I will be okay... I just can't get myself to feel that way right now :(