Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove April 26th, 2018

" you are inspiring "

User Profile: IceQueen90
IceQueen90 April 27th, 2018

It will be ok !

User Profile: Justlovewickedly84
Justlovewickedly84 April 29th, 2018

'I am willing to do everything in my power to try this, you are worth going through trouble for, i love you unconditionally

2 replies

@Justlovewickedly84 Wow!!😍

1 reply
User Profile: Justlovewickedly84
Justlovewickedly84 May 2nd, 2018

@intellectualTriangle8871

thank you sweety you made my day

load more
load more
User Profile: Yukihiko
Yukihiko May 2nd, 2018

nothing. i want someone to show me through their actions, not words, because they're not enough

User Profile: INFPhanne90
INFPhanne90 May 2nd, 2018

"The zombies are coming! The apocalypse is now!"

User Profile: braveGrapefruit7609
braveGrapefruit7609 May 4th, 2018

You are a good person. It is not your fault that you have depression. Your family should not be judging you. You can get better.

User Profile: Jaybee3690
Jaybee3690 May 5th, 2018

I would like to hear that Im going to be okay, that i am genuinely loved. I want to hear that Im notthe stupid worthless person i feel like i am and that one day i will truly be happy.

User Profile: Absurdleopard
Absurdleopard May 6th, 2018

I love you. I understand your feelings, and I'm here to help you. I will never leave you, hear that? NEVER.

1 reply
User Profile: fuzzy2002
fuzzy2002 May 10th, 2018

@Absurdleopard I wish to hear that everyday but all dreams come true.

load more
User Profile: Raindrops00
Raindrops00 May 10th, 2018

You are strong. You are amazing. You are loved by so many but especially me. I'm not going anywhere without you and will be happy to come with you on adventures.

User Profile: TheDarkPassengerNC17
TheDarkPassengerNC17 May 10th, 2018

I